Do you think this website is a black hole?

I feel like GAG is a vortex. It sucks you in for periods of time that are way longer than you originally intended to spend on it.

I started using this website a couple months ago when I asked a question. But then I started answering questions and liked commenting and reading other's responses.

Now, I'll be like "I'll just go on for a couple minutes" and end up on here for an hour. Does this happen to anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

• GAG is the best website around the web BY FAR.

the internet would be boring without it... who agrees as well? ;-)

• I don't think I would go that far, but I do like talking to other people on here and asking questions and giving advice. I feel like it's still a developing website and there could be a lot of things improved, including their mobile app.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes it's becoming inevitable. It's been four months that I'm here and I skipped only 2 day without it because I was busy in my cousin's marriage. Please tell me any possible way to escape from this illusion T_T

• It does follow the laws of time dilation. One second on gag is like 9 seconds in the real world.

• It happened to me in the beginning but not anymore

• I'm pretty addicted and sense i have a smartphone I'm on here just as much as instagram

• Well talking to the opposite sex is always interesting. (Depending on the subject)

• Ask... a guy named... GAGSucks... :/

What Girls Said 7

• I thought I was the only one O. o #MindBlown

• Haha we're in this together!

• Definitely true. That's why I had to leave for a hot minute while I had important shit to do.

• Yep. But I like a couple things that have come from this black hole, so I'll excuse it.

• Yes, but I've met some cool people in this black hole. So for now, I'm cool with it.

• No I've left this site before

• :((((((( Why are you reminding me !!! Whyyyyyyy? This website is terrible !! it's more like an addictive thing !! When I have 5 min to kill I log on and spend an hour ! It's horrible !

• Haha totally me. It will be 11 and I'll be like "I'll just come on for 10 minutes" and end up logging off at 12:45am

• Same here ! We are all in the same vortex of GAG !

• It's like a car wreck, you hate to look but curiousity wins.