Is it just me, or does the new update with the extra text in the live feed make the website a LOT LESS NAVIGABLE?

Just wondering. Because I just can't seem to find content anymore. And no one is replying on my questions. Like this poll about the Exploding Kittens: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1344724-did-you-kickstart-the-exploding-kittens-illustrated-by-the-oatmeal

There's only ONE VOTE SO FAR. That's unreasonable.
What the hell is going on.

• NOPE MESON IT'S JUST YOU HAHAHAH
  • YEAH I AGREE THIS IS TOTALLY A HASSLE TO SCROLL THROUGH NOW
  • I don't know MAN I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE
  • I LIKE TRAINS
Also, it made my "I DON'T KNOW" into "I don't know". Bleh.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it is that big a deal.

• I can barely find any new posts. They take out my "ask a question" filter and now bloat the damn thing with text. How the hell am I supposed to find things to post on now? I don't even know what questions there are. I could barely find my own question in the feed right after posting it. This sucks.

Most Helpful Guy

• You can use the "My Feed" tab and avoid the featured posts.. just a tip :)

• Thanks for MHO :) ... you can also increase the number of topics/users you follow and enrich your "My Feed" experience.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, I really don't like it. But the admins are all about making constant pointless and unecessary changes. As if we didn't notice the featured takes enough being highlighted...

• It's annoying, liked it better when it was small, I'm not interested in what's featured, I'm interested in what's new.

• yeah the updates they've done on this site are not good. You don't get nearly as many answers to your questions as you used to. The site's just no longer user-friendly and all the white space makes things harder on your eyes

• I noticed the update not much changed.

What Guys Said 5

• basically i rarely look the live feed... i pick up the questions from topics, opening multiple tabs on my browser.

• HOLY SHIT GaG EXPLODED AND MY SMURF JUICE GOT EVERYWHEREEEEEEEEEE

• I must really be this dumb. I can't even see the damn update.

• Didn't you notice the featured questions and featured takes and approved takes having extra text in them, taking up like 7 event space in the feed EACH?

• im feeling like shit now because my take is on there and its fucking huge

• nah that's ok, I would not mind if the question filter actually didn't forget that I set it to questions

• I'm drowning in myTakes with photos on my homepage feed... xD

• I hardly noticed I still have a ghost notification and they still haven't fixed it.