So do you have a gag stalker
If your opinion gets pivoted by whoever it means that you have a stalker
If. it gets downloaded then it means your answer is false
I know I. have a few stalkers and 3 have admitted it
So. do you know. who. your stalker (s) is

0|0
31|32

Most Helpful Guy

• Lmao who stalks an anime watching weird black guy anyway,... SO I say nope (-_^#)

6|2
    1|1
    • Says here you have a bounty in the bingo book... I'd say quite a few people would be stalking you

• Show All
    • @BelleGirl21 I stalk you all of the time, but I guess it doesn't count if you know I'm there, right? LOL media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...11e5f49a6f5e.jpg

• Awwww, we are so cute ;)

What Guys Said 31

What Girls Said 31

• Nah I don't think so. I guess I technically "stalk" all the people I follow because I check out their opinions on questions that interest me, even if I don't intend on leaving my opinion.

4|3
    0|2
  • Stalker stalker, come out come out, wherever you are 😏

38.media.tumblr.com/...m4wyy4P6PA1qg23eto1_500.gif

Haha I'm kidding, I'll swat you with my rolled up newspaper 🙊

3|1
    0|2
  • Yeah. The crazy virgin seeking fuck head who makes multiple accounts and deletes them every time I and other girls block him.
    I don't think he will want anything to do with me now that I have told him off for everyone to see.

2|2
    1|1
    • Im going to have to agree with this one

• Show All
    • LOL I thin I've seen him around and I'm new to the site "The guy in the navy blue shrit" right?

• Is he the one who says he has a 12 inch penis and has too much cum when he ejaculates?

• Now I wouldn't necessarily say that people stalk me, but they certainly add me for the wrong reason.

Also can you really have a stalker? As long as you follow people or people follow you or if they're just on the site a lot it's kind of impossible not timpossible not to see their:

-questions
    -opinions
    -picture

I mean it's also kind of the purpose of having a pubic profile.

0|0
    0|1
  • I follow people I find cool or interesting and I stalk people who's opinions I strongly disagree with so I can argue (troll) them

2|0
    1|1
  • No, not that I know of anyway. Lol

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't think I'm that important/interesting.

0|0
    0|1
  • Not sure if I do, but I'm sure @rthomas23 thinks I stalk him cuz I stay commenting on his answers on other people's questions lol.

1|1
    0|1
  • I don't have any GAG stalkers but I'm secretly stalking @Prof_Don @Toad-1 & @Ihav2fart.
    But ssshh, don't tell them.

0|1
    0|1
  • No, I barely have followers.

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't think i have a gag stalker. but @Toad-1 does comments on my post :O !! but not that much :/ anymore. I guess he got bored Zzzz I am not interesting..

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure if it qualifies as a stalker. I have a few that follow me real close. Let's see if the comment on this one. lol hahahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • No but I stalk that one amaazin gager. He hates me <3

2|0
    0|3
  • a few. ;)

0|1
    0|1
  • @keyspirits - but its all harmless

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea and I really could care less

1|1
    0|2
    • Actually,

you care so little that caring any less is totally impossible.

that is to say:

you could NOT care less...

[sorry... you found my krytonite... can't... just... let... it... pass...]

• love your new headline! does that make me 1? hahaa

• I girl stalk you.

• I don't know. Isn't that what the follow function is basically for, kinda? Can't really blame em.

2|0
    0|1
  • @ihav2fart can't decide who's stalking who!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a lot of followers but don't think any stalkers...

0|0
    1|0
  • Not that I know of. Most people hardly even acknowledge my existence on here =P

0|0
    0|1
  • @toad-1 ;-) I do sort of stalk him back too though :P

0|1
    0|2
  • Wouldn't say stalker but I get a lot of people asking me to send them photos of my feet :/ what is it with people and feet? Lol.

0|1
    0|1
  • More like I AM the GaG stalker for @srslyly

We're meant to be together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope i dont

0|0
    0|1
  • Lol I have one guy in mind... But I'll try to call what he does "friendly" stalking 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • No idea if I do or not..

0|0
    0|1
  • No, I don't think so lol.

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope thank god! :)

0|1
    0|1
  • pffft no :P