Why do people hijack your opinion?

why is it that people just post their sometimes pretty stupid opinion as a comment on other peoples opinion? do you hate if that happens too?

Most Helpful Guy

• basically i wonder why some people don't post an opinion, and just comment on someone's else opinion, instead of posting their own.

a loss of Xper in my opinion... it's better to quote someone on your own opinion, instead of commenting on it ;-)

What Girls Said 4

• lol i had this done to me very recently.
    just got nuthin better to do at the time i guess.
    and yes i hate it, it's bloody irritating.

• I usually find it funny.

• it can be funny... but if you have a conversation and somebody is just like "that´s hot"... or something stupid like this, i feel like shutting this person up XD sadly, i can´t.

• I just... rarely take things seriously online. Even when they try to insult me, I consider it hilarious.

• XD yeah i know but sometimes i can´t help but being pissed off...

• If it's ridiculous I do, but if it makes sense I really don't care. Though I hate it whenever someone points me out on my opinion, but everyone basically says the same thing and this individual does not comment on theirs.
    Or if someone is using different references that have nothing to do with what I just said.

• Never thought much about it.

What Guys Said 1

• Because they can. Sometimes, it can be funny,

• i find it to be extremely rare that i find those comments helpful/funny... there has to be a way to ban it.

• yeah i know. that´s what bothers me. i mean they can post an own opinion. they don´t need to interrupt the conversation...

• The trolls are the modern protestors.