Do you want to be able to remove questions from your view?

I get pissed off looking at the same questions I don't want to read and answer for days and weeks because they won't go away. anyone else want the ability to delete questions from their view?
I also hate that bell thing. I can't figure out what questions have been replied to or not.

I didn't think my statement was obscure in any way. I know I can see the questions. I know I have not read them, I know I cannot delete them from the list. I want to be able to get rid of them from my view. I don't want to skip an entire page of questions every singe time I go into GAG. unless I go into a specific topic (which I do now because it is so annoying) the same friggin questions come up that I know I don't want to read and I am tired of looking at.

Most Helpful Guy

• I hear you. I think there must be som algorithm based on who you follow that leads you to their questions whether anon or not. I currently don't like it because it doesn't change unless you answer the questions. It'd be cool if it changed every 48 if I clearly don't wanna answer that question

What Girls Said 5

• Not really, that just seems unnecessary. If I don't want to read a question, I just don't click on it and keep scrolling to find another question that interests me.

• Yeah, I'd love that

• Yes! I would say that's the biggest flaw of GAG

• Yes I totally agree with u!

• I just ignore them. I get most of my questions from other users or recent.

What Guys Said 3

• You don't have that ability.
    Tip: there is an eye logo, which indicates that you've seen that question. It'll be helpful for you.

• A similar feature is actually coming soon.. Stay tuned :) Thanks for your input

• if i don't want want to reead a question i just ignore it.

this