If we have too many messages in our inbox, would those messages that are too old be deleted automatically by GirlsAskGuys?

If we have too many messages in our inbox, would those messages that are too old be deleted automatically by GirlsAskGuys? Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• After 90 days, private messages are automatically deleted to keep from overloading the system.

• Thanks for your response. I am surprised GAG didn't inform us that our private messages would be automatically deleted after 90 days. I remember in the old GAG, we were informed to save all our messages before its update and were given plenty of time to do it so that we would not lose them forever.
      I think it is unneccesary for GAG to send messages to us daily to remind us to select MHOs as this also causes problem of overloading the system, I think. I think a gentle reminder once a week is good enough. Our memory is not that poor, right? :)

• The MHO reminder messages aren't sent daily, they are sent once a week for 3 weeks. After the 4th week, the system automatically chooses a MHO for you and you won't receive any further messages about that question.
      Selecting a MHO within 7 days ensures you never receive any reminder messages.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't think so. Have not had any messages deleted.

• Thanks.

• Please PM me about your last comment.

• I would be happy to answer your last question, but I do not fully understand it. Please PM me.

• basically it seems i have "lost some of them

What Girls Said 1

• Never had it happen. If I get to many messages GAG slows to a crawl or comes to a stop altogether. Not sure why? I delete messages from my inbox when the pile up.

• Thanks. All my hundreds of messages from March to October last year disappeared. Fortunately I have copied and pasted them to my folders before they disappeared.

• GirlsAskGuys has responded (see upstairs).

• Usually their accommodating.