Who's this notorious female downvoter? Ever noticed her?

I've noticed in some questions, that there's ALWAYS a downvote from some girl, in almost every opinion... no matter what they say, there will always be this downvote.

Why she does that? That's really annoying from time to time in my opinion :-/

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 25

• bruh I'm pretty sure it's some kinda gang.
    it's ok, let them. they obviously enjoy that feature.

• I hadn't thought of it being the work of one person before.

• Ever thought that maybe... just maybe... they are several different girls who downvote just because they happen to disagree? And not because they're going on a downvoting rampage :p

• Sometimes I accidentally hit a vote when I'm really just trying to scroll down the page

• I'm pretty sure it's multiple people. When I downvote though it's because something they said was incorrect or it's bad advice. It looks like someone just downvoted here a lot because you mentioned it. I don't see votes in either directions on some questions though.

• yeah, there's a fem clique on here.
    They Dvoted me on every single post I made one day.
    No matter what the topic was.
    I think it's those girls that go around telling other girls what to do.
    You know about sex stuff and all.
    The anti-masturbation Moral Maiden club.
    They should be here soon.
    HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

• Well... it's not me. But I get at least one down vote from a male to nearly everything I post. So whoever she is, she's got a male counterpart. Although, I am pretty open minded and not all that conservative, so many of my opinions are a bit offensive to people's moral standards. It really doesn't bother me. But sometimes I see a guy down vote something someone else wrote, and I think 'who the h3ll would downvote THAT?'.

• I did notice on one question, a girl had down voted everyone. It was on a selfie one so maybe she's feeling a little insecure.

• Yeah I know exactly what you mean everyone can say something great but it'll be this one down vote from a girl on everyone's opinion I've always wondered that myself.

• Yes, I have notice too!! I get a downvote from (one) girl all the time! And I see she downvote others too... Very strange!! :/

She needs to give us more up votes :D lol
    Right?

• :o oh my now we all got a downvote! But this Time its a guy :O...

• Oh man this conspiracy just got huge haha it definitely has to be the same girl with 5-6 accounts LOL

• Lol haha! No, now people are down voting everyone for the fun of it..
      Just look at all the down vote everyone is getting...

I got 5/1 downvotes now lol
      @ zorro8888

Everyone is welcome to downvote me :) I don't get mad. #happy
      http://data1.whicdn.com/images/79617638/thumb.jpg

• Crazy part about it for me is that I always get one girl downvote, but hella downvotes from guys. I'm like wtf did I do to any of yall?

• Sometimes I just downvote everybody because I think it's funny.

• Been secretly downvotin your tush since the day I got on here bahahaha jk jk. But really haven't noticed that trend.

• Its probably cause of that emoticon you use, or they just downvote people for the fun of it.

• you mean napoleon? LOL

why they hate it?

• Yeah, I noticed that like 2 times and I laughed xD that girl must be very angry or trolling to downvote every single answer hahaha

• I've noticed it on a few questions too. it makes me laugh. ;)

• I just always assumed I have a hater or 2.

• Can't say I had noticed. Might be you have a stalker following you around?

• It's a ghost!!

• sometimes I knowtise I get down voted by a few girls but I try not to knowtise the down votes it I down vote I only down vote if I didn't agree with the opinion or if there was something said that might be offensive then I'd down vote

• Pay no mind to downvotes really... I mean, you will always get them, I at least try to pay no mind to that... x

• Yea like she downvoted everything! Uou can post "Hi" and a freakin downvote pops up

• We'll it wasn't me...😳
    *walks away slowly then makes a run for it*

• It's probably the girl who commented on my question. She's a twat!

• It's not me :o

What Guys Said 12

• Some bitter girl who can't agree with anyone.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../1318369988001.jpg

• I noticed a girl who downvotes me everytime on her question (can't really tell if she is that but it happens on her questions only). I can't mention her because it'll violate posting guidelines under 'member post'
    here is hint of her name:
    http://images.wisegeek.com/flamingo-on-one-leg.jpg

• She's bitter at the world because she's overweight and can't find a boyfriend. Downvoting people makes her feel superior and, therefore, worthy of someone's love.

• I guess I'm the only one who took yours as a joke. We'll I hope it was a joke anyway

• @Random_chick_2384, THANK YOU! You're the only one with the sense to notice. I don't even think there IS a "downvote girl". I was just saying something for the trollolol's and only 1/9 voters got it. Kudos to you.

• Thanks!! Lol I don't know how people couldn't have got the joke. Lol

• Its me I have alters and accounts for each.

• I think that, for this very reason, GAG should make an update adding a feature that allows us to veiw the users who downvotes our opinions. Everyone spread the word!!!

• The only way to find her is to enforce all other women in the question to upvote. The woman who can't upvote is the downvoter :)

• You're absolutely right! I have noticed this myself! And yes, she is down voting every opinion I post.

• I saw one female downvote on every male opinion yesterday, I figured it was one very unhappy woman.

• It's the London Princess. She stalks the regulars and up votes or down votes people based on their behavior. :D

• I like how almost ever Opinion here has at least 2 female downvotes!

• Because all men are the same and are jerks OP come on I thought you would know that by now.

• I never noticed any. :P
    Besides I'm pretty sure it's not just ONE girl, probably a bunch of them.