G@gers which one do you like most, answer questions , or talk to your favorite people on here?

G@gers which one do you like most , answer questions , or , talk to your favorite people on here?

• answer questions
    71% (12)62% (10)67% (22)Vote
  • talk to people
    24% (4)31% (5)27% (9)Vote
  • other
    5% (1)7% (1)6% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I'm jack of all trades.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't talk to people here. I don't know anybody and I doubt anyone knows who I am.

I'm here to try and give advice here and there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely interacting with people, be it via messages or on opinion comments.

1|1
    0|0
  • Answering questions is about all I've done here.

I hope that answers your question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have lots of favorites but I don't really talk to anyone much. I may rant on peoples comment box though.
    I suppose the two I message the most are JackKerouac77 and GirlsEatGirls but we don't really talk that much at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted B, but 95% of that talking is during answering questions and commening on opinions. But it's the interaction with many people and cultures, hearing so many different opinions and talking about the "what and why" that makes GAG so interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • answer question of course... ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm answering questions I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really talk to many people on this site. I guess I'm not that popular 😅

0|0
    0|0
  • Answering questions.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Answering questions... but honestly that's honestly how I wind up talking to everyone Lord knows I hardly respond to my messages.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like talking with friends, sometimes it just happens to be while answering questions / commenting on their opinions on questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • having conversations with my favorite people on the questions, though it seems to be happening less and less these days. :/ soon the appeal will be completely lost.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to like asking questions all the time but I don't care to anymore lol now I just answer them. My favorite people are either gone or they rarely come on so that's out of the picture.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both I guess. I like answering questions and giving advic. I also like goofing around with my favorite people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • If my favorite people are not around, then I will answer questions, but if my favorite people are here, everything else gets ignored.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most times I do both.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not enjoying talking to people lately. G@G is full or pervs!

0|0
    0|0
  • i like both!!!

0|0
    0|0