There's a yellow circle with a One in it via Message Tab but?

When I click on my message tab, Nada New Message.
I think someone broke my Message tab. </3

HI GaGers ! How are y'all enjoying your night ?

No one wants to tell me if they're enjoying their night :C

</3... I loooathe you all.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• i often get these too.. they are ghost notifications

• It's a glitch in the website they are trying to fix it but. it happened to me before it can take anywhere from 12-48 hours to go away maybe longer

• This happened to me and sorry to say... But it lasted more than 24 hours. A whole actually, and then last week it went away, and yesterday it came back :(

• Ghost notifications. I ignore it. It goes away after a while. :D

• ITS BEEN 24 HOURS. ): IT'S BOOLYING MEEEEE~ :C

• Haha that's funny XD it is annoying but I had one to a while ago I think it's because they broke the message-y thingie.

• I'm trying to vacuum this "Ghost" Notification but.. it's. Still. THERE!
      VACUUMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE SUPER EFFECTIVE!! #Pokemon

Casper Movies has lies to me </3

What Guys Said 4

• I have it since 2 days. Obviously a glitch: programming is not a science, it's an art.
    To be a good programmer, one needs artistic feeling AND the mindset of a book keeper making three balance sheets in parallel:
    *-one for the shareholders, showing a profit,
    *-one for the tax collector, showing a loss
    *-and a true one for his boss and for the bank.

It's all done with mirrors :D
    It ain't easy.

• Must be some crappy arse art then,
      It's like they paid a 6 year old to put paint in his mouth,
      held the board a foot from his face and made him inhale pepper.

#AAAAAAHCHOOOOOO!

• Asker
      If you think it's 'crappy' , try it.
      When my son was 10 I got interested in programming, bought a book at sales at Radio Shack-Tandy (now defunct, I think) and started studying Dos 1.0 I loaned a HP pocket computer from a friend for a few months to try it out. I returned it when I could write a program to play a tune, 2 months later.
      Then I bought a micro computer for my son and learned him to program mathematical an geometrical functions, until 'we' could produce nice Julia and Mandelbrot fractals. http://aleph0.clarku.edu/~djoyce/julia/julia.html
      www.google.be/search

• The poor little computer needed a night (really!) to calculate and show 'our' work thus we moved on to a 80486 after some time.
      To cut a long story short: my son got A-grades all the way to his ph. dr. degree in maths and physics.

• Ghost notifications should be cleared by now. Do you still have them?

• Same problem with me: 1 new message but I've read them all... I just assumed it was a little bug which would get solved. I got used to the "1" for the moment and know that "1 message" means "no message" :-)

• same here. had it for about 12 hours lol