What is your reason for signing up with GirlsAskGuys?

Just wondering what the reason was for you being on GirlsAskGuys

• To answer questions
    Vote A
  • To get my views out there
    Vote B
  • To meet new people
    Vote C
  • Because I was bored
    Vote D
  • Other (specify in the comment section below)
    Vote E
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
14|25

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the idea that younger people on here accept me for who i am
    I've met lot nice people on here that are really down-to-earth
    I like the idea of giving best opinions to the best of my ability
    I like meeting new people who are looking for friendship etc.
    I'm very shy and I don't hide nothing about myself i like people
    for who they are also i believe all people deserve a chance.
    I like to remain neutral on all things but i like to help people out.

2|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• im Just here to Fuck shit up 99gifs.com/.../51b2121dafa96f57320010c8.gif

5|1
    0|0
  • To get my views out there and donating :-)

2|0
    0|0
  • Female troubles back in the day... now I just straight don't care and stick around because GaG is fun lol.

1|0
    0|0
  • Helping the younger generation out... Lord knows, they need it.

2|0
    0|0
  • Because I was an insecure little nancy-boy who wanted reassurance that I wasn't going to die alone.

Now I stay to pass on my ever-expanding wisdom to hapless individuals and to troll ridiculous questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • To answer questions, plus light socializing. When I'm working, I can get quite secluded, so breaking up the day with the occasional interaction online can keep the juices flowing.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mainly to have something to do at night or just when I'm bored. Also to help people I can! And just hear others, maybe even learn something.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just to have a little, tiny bit of human interaction. You can't imagine how happy i get when i see the notification center yellow.

1|0
    0|0
  • To learn what people are thinking and why.

1|0
    0|0
    • Very true, another one of the reasons I love this site. You get so many different views and it helps understand certain behaviors

• E. All of the above.

1|0
    0|0
  • Boredom mostly. And curiousity.

1|0
    0|0
  • at the begining i used it to ask questions only.

but now... oh well... you know!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • To ask questions and give advice...
    meeting new people, and using it for entertainment is just a plus!

0|0
    0|0
  • Found it doing a google search, and it seemed better than yahoo answers so I signed up, and hear I'm today still using G@G.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I signed up to have questions answered but it's nice to meet people to.. But when your s guy like me all the femsles you message probably get the idea that I'm attracted to them ROFL SMH

0|0
    0|0
  • Someone told me their were chicks on here and that person was right

1|1
    0|0
  • vote E: same as some other guys, my relationship was in trouble and I was seeking some advice by checking the answers of many questions.
    And here I am answering random questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • To ask one question i don't comment often because some of these questions can be solved with common sense. But besides @Red dragon I find most people on here boring.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boredom and it initially reminded me of my troll years on Yahoo Answers lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why should you care?

0|0
    0|0
    • As I've already said in another comment, curiosity will be the death of me. I just wanted to know, what's the harm in that?

• Show All
    • I first signed up for boy issues as well and then I got kinda addicted to helping people and asking questions and making new friends online that were very accepting of who I was

• Yeah i know same here. But then i came to a self-realization of how stupid some people are on this website asking the most ridiculous and time wasting questions. Example ; Does this make look attractive? Or rate me questions? I mean give me one reason why i should rate you (Your a human being for God's sake). So yeah that's why i kinda stopped going on this website. I come here rarely now just to avoid the constant and the odd conspicous stupidity otherwise my reason for going on this website was initially the same as yours.

• Great place to learn about foreign people, for me..

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know anymore. But why do you even care?

0|0
    0|0
  • Masochism.

0|0
    0|0
  • needed advice... im surprised that isn't on the poll

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I was bored.
    My other site that I've been using since I was 13 is pretty much dead now.
    Majority of the folks I fancied got banned, they changed the site too much and deleted a lot of rooms.
    I think I googled something about herpes and this came up.
    ... It probably wasn't herpes. Maybe something about anal.. Or diarrhea?
    I don't remember.
    ANYWAYS this site tickled my fancy.
    So I made an account 😏😏

1|1
    0|0
  • I had just looked up a question and expected to find Yahoo answers or wiki but GAG popped up and I like what people had to say.

Not to mention I love giving out advice so. I just had to join.

1|0
    0|0
  • I stumbled across this site randomly searching questions on Google. After being led here like 3 times, I decided to join and see what it was about. One trip down the rabbit hole later and here I am!

1|0
    0|0
    • That Lewis Carroll reference! :D

• Show All
    • I'm a huge book worm and Lewis Carroll was the first author to really draw me in and take an interest in writing. I'll never forget my idol haha

• Ahhh, my fellow author girl! Of course you'd get it lol. Makes sense.

• I was desperate for advice on my ex. I googled a question and G@G came up. I signed up and then that account was messed up because the verification email didn't send right. So I ended up deactivating and creating this account soon after.

1|0
    0|0
  • I was really hoping that I could help people.

1|0
    0|0
  • I needed a birthday suggestion for a guy.

0|1
    0|0
  • A friend suggested me this site ''where you can ask questions and people will give you their opinion''. I checked it out of curiosity, also because I was bored as hell xP

1|0
    0|0
  • I signed up because I wanted to meet new frieands and find out questions I don't know the answers to

1|0
    0|0
  • I had some questions regarding some obstacles in my life. I searched the web and this site kept coming up with related topics so I joined to ask questions regarding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly all of the above. hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Get questions answered

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored

0|0
    0|0
  • I was bored.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to sign in to chat with my boyfriend. But then...*cries*

1|1
    0|0
    • Aww no! Well hopefully you have others to comfort you and if you don't, my message box is always open!