What do you think when someone posts a non helpful opinion on your question just for more points?

I personally think it's just rude to not answer a question properly -_- You know when they say "Thanks for the xper!" Almost sounds like 'thanks but fuck you...'

What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah they are just being assholes, just like when hey answer with one word answered or short uninformative answers when the asker seems to want details

What Girls Said 3

• Your gf is being an insensitive jerk. Dump her.

• Umm I don't have a girlfriend and that's not what the question is about either.. O. o

• Clearly my sarcastic joke was not interpreted well. Honest opinion: those people look like idiots.

• I just ignore it

• Yeah, but it's kinda annoying when you get excited for a new opinion and when you look at it you're like "awww" haha :P

• Its really frustrating, especially when you are asking a serious question

What Guys Said 3

• It's a crap shoot. You're always going to get the random comments from the trolls, but if you just get one helpful answer, isn't it worth it to ask the question?

• I think it's an absolute cheek when people do this. Like why bother waste your time by not taking questions seriously?

• Thanks.
    :)

• For the Xper!

• Funny guy :p

• I'm sorry :(
      Anyways I don't like it at all. Or when people give short answers and no details. That's why I only ask questions that will need a long explanation.