Petition: should we return to the old notifications?

I suspect many of us find the notifications update that GaG conducted to be unnecessary and liked the way it was before.

Should GaG revert to the old notifications?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah, when they change the notification system it was like getting a rock in my shoe. It was uncomfortable and I didn't like it. Now I'm sort of used to it, but id still rather have it the old way like I'd rather not have a rock in my shoe.

Honestly, it doesn't make much sense. They should change it back and stop changing things so often too!

• I like your "rock in shoe" analogy.

• Haha thank you ;)

• you can still see your updates on your profile, if you don't want to use the notifications pane.

Most Helpful Guy

• OMG yes, the new notification is annoying, but it's still tolerable.

What Girls Said 4

• I actually like the new notifications a lot. I think it's one of the better changes they've made.

• I find the new form kind of annoying. I like to know where the notifications are for before it opens them for me. I like the old form better.

• I've gotten used it it but I still like the old version

• I've kind of gotten used to this way now

What Guys Said 4

• It makes no difference to me.

• i don't have any prob with them. i find comfortable both

• I am getting used to this version, I don't see a lot wrong with it than the older version but yeah I wouldn't mind if the site went back to the old.

• New notifications suck... I also keep getting ghosts.