Why has GaG erased earlier messages?

Why have they disappeared? There was some messages I wanted to keep :-(.

@girlsaskguys is there anyway I can retrieve them?

Most Helpful Guy

• GaG clears the messages which are older than 90 days to keep the system light and for its well functionality.

Source: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1346936-if-we-have-too-many-messages-in-our-inbox-would-those-messages-that

• Is there any way to retrieve them?

• @Pingju - Actually, I delete the messages myself. I keep them saved in my mind :)
      I use S Memo a lot. It contains songs of foreign languages which I am interested to learn, some drawings, things to do, and the lists of my projects. ^_^

• The S Memo is really useful. We can even set passwords on our folders. Is there a better app like this that we can use on our S4? :)

What Guys Said 10

• i've read that messaged get deleted every 90 days

• Just as well Gag does that. Some past matters are best forgotten

• MY SANDPLANET CONVOS ARE GONE

FUCK

• O shit! I didn't realize this til now! You're right, they are gone :O I don't know why this happens! All my oldest messages are gone!!! D':

• All those backlog of messages is a large amount of data... had to be a cost control reason

• Yes after so long they automatic delete them

• Really i dint know it gets deleted, hmm dang that sucks

• I don't know but it's bullshit

• The sexy times we had together are gone :(

What Girls Said 9

• lol i didn't even know. well iv decided to copy paste any conversation that was important to me.

• i don't know why but it sucks cuz i actually had some pretty meaningful convos/advice i wanted to look bad on :(

• And I was hoping to revisit my good old chats with sandplanet. Curses!

• I was keeping some good conversations I had with some GaGers that are no longer on the site. :( 😭

• Yeah they did that to mine. I think they delete the conversations that are quite old

• Yeah I noticed that too, doesn't make sense as to why they got rid of it :/

• Yes I hear the clear them off after 90 days.

• I have predicted this since day one.

• i think gag has been sutch a cunt this latest year and it dosent really seem to be getting better.