GAGers: What's one feature you would add, remove, or change to/from GAG?

I would add the option to edit or remove my posts (opinions, questions, and myTakes).

• Edit/remove posts.
  • Accept follower requests (when profile is private).
  • Select more than one topic for questions.
  • Other (specify).
  • Wouldn't change anything.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• id want an app

• Or at least a better one, the current GAG app for the iPhone suuuucks

• select more than one topic, accept follower requests when on private add dislike and likes to questions and myTakes.

• "add dislike and likes to questions and myTakes."
      This will make people more insecure because of the fear of negative response.

• The option to select up to three topics for a question did exist for a short little while when they revamped the site, but they got rid of it, guess there was something about it they didn't like.

• @TheoryOfAvarice Oh I guess they wouldn't bring it back then :/.

• The site needs some type of notification alert so we can hear a beep or something when we receive messages and comments. I use my phone for this site, so I always have to refresh the page just to see incoming message notifications

• I wish that once am answer was submitted that you returned to the current one you just answered on the list. Its annoying (at least to me) to have to scroll and figure out where I was.

• I would make up/down votes public.

• I love the idea for a wall. Maybe a search bar to find other members, posts, etc.

And the option to erase your own posts and comments would be great sometimes :$

• if I wanted to have a feature removed i would probably want the down and up vote feature to be removed

• Voted A edit post.
    And its not a bad idea accept followers request ( when profile is private) ..

• I'd like to be able to edit, but have it for a certain amount of time. I know that editing could help trolling, but if they limit your time where you can edit, it might help. Also, sometimes questions only get one or two answers and then they are forgotten. The only way you can get more answers is if you feature it. I'd like to see a section for questions with less answers for people to check out. I know there is the No Opinions section so I am meaning something similar to that.

What Guys Said 5

• List how many comments each question has for your feed page.
    Lists questions with fewer comments higher up on the page (so more people read it).
    Much more frequent refreshing of the Recommended Questions page, and refreshed with questions that have fewer comments.
    Being able to up/down vote questions based on how interesting they are.
    Earning Xper for voting on people's comments, but in a way that prevents vote spamming (so like 3 points for first vote of the day, 2 for second, 1 for third, .5 for any more, etc).
    Having tags for questions.
    Automatically suggesting previously answered questions who's tags match your own.

• B & C are very good but A isn't because it'll increase trolling.

• ➕ Add - CHAT!!!

❓Change - Featured questions limit on main page (previously it was just 1, now it's like 4 to 5) , profile picture area, more poll options and Xpers for answers

✖ Remove - Anonymous posts

• Option B is on its way.. very soon :)

• I pick B. A person with a private profile (mainly because of being harassed), , should have a way to request to follow other users.