POLL - Should condescending, belittling and patronizing be made crimes on GAG?

As we know, antagonism is a crime here. But are the above mentioned things also worthy of being made bannable/removable? They can be just as bad and far more damaging at times, in my humble opinion.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 7

• Grow a spine or get the fuck off the internet. <3

• Says a shameless woman with no manners and a shitty upbringing.

• Nice back peddling, bro.

• Let's agree to disagree. Have a nice day!

• That would just prevent people from actually being honest. The world is already way too PC and all that. People are so damn sensitive now that some honest truth and uncensored opinions would do them some good.

• You're talking about brutal honesty, the harsh truth etc. I'm talking about something else. There are ways and means to be honest, you know?

• Yes there are. However, people interpret things in different ways. An opinion that sounds condescending to me might not be that way to someone else.

• I think we all know the basic ways of being condescending and we KNOW when we are doing it or someone is doing it to us. At least most of the time.

• Some questions just downright deserve condescending opinions.

• it's okay.. I want to see their ugly goo spilled out of their orifices and go spaz on the floor.

• We would need GaG police 😱

• If it were outlawed here GAG would be very quiet.

• People thrive on it like necrophiliacs on dead bodies.

• Where's the fun in that? I think it's pretty under control the way it is now.

What Guys Said 14

• Sensorship is just wrong on to many levels to express them all. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions , while at the same time it does not grant them the right to force their ideals on other people. I do agree there can be a fine line between disagreeing , debating and bullying. It's up to admins to decide where that line is and to deal with those whom cross that line. Any one whether it be on line or on the street can claim to have been bullied by someone , but are they right in that claim or just unhappy that the other doesn't agree? In life the closest to an admin is a judge within a court system ; while on a web page it the page owner and the people that from the shadows police the page. They are the bottom line on what is appropriate and out of line. When a debate / poll/ discussion turn to more than that a discussion that is intended to enlighten the mind then it has gone to far , someone gets upset and things go south. Antagonism is usually a big part of what causes this situation to occur. And it's usually because of a closed mind and an open mouth. So play nice someone's big bro or sis is watching you..

• Sorry buddy, but if a person is a rapist, asshole, or complete hypocritical moron, I'm gonna belittle the fuck out of them.

• well isn't patronizing also a tone? if it is then you can't convey tone over text so it would be damn difficult lol. kinda like sarcasm ya know? if the words weren't so obvious.

• Well then like 85% of people would have their posts removed 😂

• Sure it's a little mean... but it's still a way for people to express their opinion. If GaG did that then a lot of people wouldn't like and possibly leave the site because it leads to excessive censoring.

• That's SUCH a good idea.

You should write an amazing myTake about it.

• So basically the truth. Most time the truth ain't pretty.

• Technically it already is. You can always make reports to the moderators and if there are enough anything will be removed.

But I'd suggest #NotTakingLifeSoSeriouslyOnTheInternet

• if admins disagree you cannot do anything dude...

• Stupid questions deserve stupid answers

• No. You would stifle the free flow of ideas.

• It already is... it's called ANTAGONISTIC and OFFENSIVE

but it almost exclusively applied to police men by the feminist regime

• No... if you can't handle it, then leave GAG.

• No, freedom of speech and trolling is fun.