Recognize someone being anonymous on here just by typing style, wording, questions?

Can you tell or have you ever wondered who are behind those anonymous questions by the way the type, choice of words, type of question, or something like that?

Most Helpful Girl

• Occasionally, yeah. Sometimes people have weird text formatting, like narrower margins because they press the return key before typing all the way to the end of the text box. So if they go anon I know exactly who they are. I'm just observant like that.

There are people who frequently go anon, so I wouldn't know their usernames. However, I can usually tell which questions are being asked by the same anon person just based on the topic, and the content of the question.

• yeah we got social groups guy, virgin guy, broad shoulders guy, too short guy guys, what else is there hahaa :D don't know know them yet we know them.

• I really hope it happens so that he can shut the fuck up and stop harassing people via the internet lol. but I really do also think he is just one damn uber dedicated troll.

• LOLLLL

What Guys Said 10

• if an anonymous was using the world basically often, and using the napoleon smiley under his sentence, who would you think it would be... basically?

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• Several times, yes. Some people don't want to remember previous arguments we had so they comment anonymously on my questions.

• it has to be super obvious to me lol.

• I'm not on enough to be able to tell. If I spent more time here, then maybe, I'd probably pick up on it.

• I can a lot of times if I am following someone I learn the verbiage they like to use or sarcasm they like to spew.

• No, because I'm pretty sure that the most active users almost never go anonymous

• Nope. I doubt one Could ever pay that much attention to anything never mind a stranger.

• I think you can tell annon users by your feed of the people you follow

• Muhahaha, you'll never guess who Iam by my writing style!

• I go anon all the time.

What Girls Said 11

• My age gives me away usually, although I know there are a few others in my bracket. I usually won't say anything anonymous that I won't say under my own user name, though.

As for others, I notice a common theme about the anonymous questions and while I may not recognize who it is, I recognize them as having asked the question or some variation of it previously. I start nice on the first question, but if they repeatedly ask it I start becoming a bit less so...: P

• No, because I don't pay any attention to anyone's typing style. Even if I did pay attention, it would still be rather difficult unless someone's typing really stands out.

• Usually yes.

• The only time I can tell is if the person has the same exact question all the time. Although usually those people always post anonymously. So I don't know who the user is, but I can tell it's the same person.

• Yeah, just one person on here.
    He usually bitches about women, ugly people, and "nice guys".
    "Isn't it funny how women bleh bleh bleh"
    "Don't you agree that most women blah blah blah"
    Forgot your user, but you know who you are.

• You know his username or you just know those questions are asked by the same person?

• Haha, I like your profile picture; It's cute.

• @HumbleTeddy
      Thank you 😏😏😏

• So far, I have seen one question in which I knew who it was, but only because we talked through messages about the subject he was asking about.

• yeah I've been able to tell

• You probably could but I can't, I mean it's not impossible to do.

• I could never tell.

• no I could never tell

• I am sure that my anon answers are super detectable but I have been reduced to doing it with every answer because of some of the people on this site hating on me for my opinions.