MHO or a group of helpful opinions?

On some questions I can't make up my mind for who was the most helpful. GaG could we have an option for a group of helpful questions?

• GaG should do this
    46% (6)33% (4)40% (10)Vote
  • GaG shouldn't do this
    54% (7)67% (8)60% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 4

• I think that would just clutter up the questions. Besides, I'd say 95% of 'most helpful' answers are the asker's wishful thinking.

I think there should be two answers selected. One selected by the asker, and another by votes.

2|0
    0|0
    • I like this idea a lot. I think this one would be a good idea. I doubt they would do it though.

• Show All
    • I doubt they'd have something more than just the MH option.

• @Hopefuldreamer8 I don't know they've actually made a lot of changes i thought they wouldn't, I wouldn't be surprised if they surprised you by doing the change.

• Yes i agree with you or let people vote on what question

they think would make the most helpful opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • nah... that would mess up things in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, generally a superlative means there can be only one.

However, perhaps there could be a "Helpful opinion" award, in addition to most helpful.

0|0
    0|0
    • I was asking if GaG could give an option to pick the most helpful opinion or select a few helpful opinions. You're idea sounds good too.

What Girls Said 3

• It is just a MHO LOL Choose it. There is always one shining through among other answers trust me ^^

0|0
    0|0
  • Then it wouldn't be most helpful?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I know that's why I said why not an option to choose either the most helpful or to choose a group of helpful opinions.

• Ah and maybe I should read more carefully. lol

• yes sometimes many questions are more helpful and i feel bad with only choosing one.

1|0
    0|0