Has anyone ever actually met another off here and decided to meet/date in real liife?

I see a lot if gorgeous girls on here and I wanna talk but sometimes I feel stupid because everyone sorta lives far or maybe they won't find me interesting and attractive, has anyone ever met girls or guys from here?

• Yea I met a hot girl
  • Yea I met a hot guy
  • No I haven't met anyone
I'm noticing no one has said yes to meeting a hot girls lol that's a damn shame!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 10

• Haven't met anyone on here man. But I hope so soon. When time is in my favour 😞

• Wonder why someone tagged your comment as bad feed back? Smh haters😒

• Really? Dude I would assume he/she thinks it's not a dating site, but with sites like these, your bound to bump into people.

Should of re-worded my comment better. I did find my partner off here. Waiting for the right time to be able to see him.

But eh. Whatever!

• Definitely wouldn't date anyone from here, but I would meet up with someone on a strictly platonic basis if the opportunity arose.

• I'm curious why you would meet someone but not date them what if he was sweet and attractive?

• Asker - I can vouch for HinkyKinky. lol. She is real. Been following her a long time and she is too female to be male. (Hope that makes sense)

• My bad about the tagging thing but y'all are too funny

• Nope, but I just found a dude who only lives about an hour away, small world :)

• I haven't but I would meet a few. Just to hang out with, not date.

• Wait, your the second person to say that, but what if you met the guy and he turned out to be attractive? Like you both had lunch and he turned out to be some handsome guy that was respectful, slightly funny, and made you feel comfortable. You wouldn't date him if he asked you to be his girl? (I still do that by the way, I still tell a woman to be my girlfriend becUse I don't want her to be confused And start dating other dudes while dating me at the same time)

• there** me too!

• You'll never know unless you try.

And I have seen a few people say that they met on here.

• I have had a few that wanted to meet. It has never happened.

• Why not? You didn't feel safe or Somethin?

• Yea something like that. Had a real bad experience a few years back. Don't want a repeat.

• I'm sorry about your experience... Some guys are creeps so you gotta be carful

• I hardly talk to anyone. Let alone meet up or date lol

• Why don't you talk to very many people?

• anyway, this has got quite stagnant hasn't it lol
      And OFFF I GOOOooooo

• y'all not bothering me I'm sittin listening to trey songz an drinking some tequila reading comments

• Never done that before

• No I haven't at all. If I were to I would meet them and get to know first as a friend or something, but I wouldn't be so quit to date them. I get attached to people really easily and I end up hurting myself. And plus another thing is not everyone is who they say they are. Just because someone's profile on here may say they are 18-24 years old doesn't actually mean they are, they could be a 12 year old girl or boy you never know.

• there was this one guy who used to talk to me about taking me on a date someday and he was the genuine kind, we used to message a lot. one day he suddenly sent me a message saying he didn't want to make it dramatic but he had to leave. i never got to say bye.

What Guys Said 12

• Sadly nah , but there's quite a few interesting souls on GaG I have to say.

• I haven't, I only have one follower/online friend on here. we live in different countries, its fun to talk to her and catch up.

I don't know if there's anybody really close, I don't know if I would meet up with them, and with dating, it would have to be a really amazing friendship here then maybe hanging out , and if that works then maybe date. I don't really want to find an online date though, so I'm not looking for that.

• I know that there is a young nurse who live within a few minutes, but pretty sure we have not met.

• I was black mailled into it, mate, she made me come... :(
    Women these days I tell you :(
    hahahaha oh and now she's my girlfriend :D

• I haven't met anyone, but there's a few I would sit down with over a cup of coffee.

Dating, yeah I would, but I'd never share about it on GaG I don't think.

• I met @jackkerouac77 and we had a huge party at my house then we went outside and killed 2 birds with one sock

• There's quite a few I can hangput with on here irl. Especially anonymous people... they're so mysterious xD

• Lol jester someone's gonna show up with a knife bro be carful

• It's cool man. If they try to rape me I'll rape them back yahhh know... self defense lol.

• 😂😂😂 rofl! This guy...

• There are a few people that would be cool to meet and hang with if they happened to be closer...

• Nope. This is site is for discussions and opinions, not hooking up.

• No site is good for hooking up not even these dating sites.. All the ladies are too jugmental and thry get a million messages a day so yours will prolly hit the trash bin before it gets opened... Lol you can't judge a person off the fake shit they said on their profile Ppsshh...😤😏

• Who are you to decide such?

• I met up with Janett21 last week.

• i never have, but id be open to it. You can meet the love of your life pretty much anywhere

• i could only date one or two of the women here the rest are so stupid or batshit or immature its beyond comprehension

• Good job on being anonymous with this fucking foolishness.

• Most people come here for advice cos they have a "problem" or spill their turds on others here.

• I actually come here for advice and to talk to beautiful women to see their opinions on things, they can be good friends and givd great advice to. Not really trying to hook up with anyone but I have told 1 girl I thought she was attractive but I don't think I was her type so I just left it alone... Lol I was low key afraid to tell her at first so I made up some bullshit lie about how I just wanted her opinion on somethin haha but I came clean an still failed 😌😏