Do you think the minimum text message in the details section and comments is meaningless?

People would either copy and paste the question again or just write "filler" or other meaningless cr@p. The minimum text doesn't increase the content and thus should be abolished. What's your take?

• Abolish it!
  • No it makes sense.
  • other [please elaborate]
  • i don't know/I just want to see the result

Most Helpful Girl

• The minimum character limits are there to try to help cut down on trolling / spamming. It's really not the end of the world and it amazes me how many people are upset by this. If you're super desperate to fill up those 25-ish characters all you have to do is write one short sentence, or perhaps show off your intelligence by mashing FILLER over and over again... but either way they're really, really not asking much here.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• yeah

see? for example now just a "yeah" was enough

• I feel the same way. Why would it be word minimum and we have to write silly things like filler or fullstops? Okay it would make sense if someone was going to write one letter, but why can't we write a word of 5 letters for example?

• Yeah, it should be possible to leave that section blank.