What do you think about this?

what do you think about reasonable questions being taken off gag?

(this account is run by two people (PETER) and (TINKERBELL)

me and Tinkerbell have had two things taken off. a my take. and a question. neither were inappropriate or vulgar in nature. i don't think that it should be up to people to take things off. this is a site FOR opinions and questions.

what do you think should be a cause to remove a question or my take?

Most Helpful Guy

• It can be annoying. What were the take and question about? I have had one question removed.

• the mytake was about a song. and the question was a "would you rather" game. they were both removed with the reason being "nonsense"

• Thanks so much:) I like having both of us on the account cause it gives a guy said and a girl side of opinions!

• Thank you for MHO! :-D

What Girls Said 1

• There was obviously a reason if it got taken down. The site guidelines are available for everyone to view here. I'm sure you also received a message explaining why it got taken down. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts

What Guys Said 3

• You must really read the guidelines carefully, sometimes it's not evident that something will be removed.
    For example: if you post a "how do I look" question about another person than yourself, even if it's your wife, it will be removed for "spamming".
    And if it's considered not relevant to GAG it could always get removed as being "nonsense".
    Normally there's always a second opinion since generally a moderator will have reported or hidden it and than an administrator makes the final decision.

• If it violated the Terms and conditions that YOU freely agreed to when you signed up to the site, I don't have a problem with it.

• It didn't violate anything... I would totally understand if it were anything bad but it wasn't at all. It was just harmless questions

• Then you can appeal the decision.

• Oh I didn't know that

• I don't think of anything. I'm so high right now