Do you ask questions for advice or to learn things about people, the other gender society etc. ?

I asked a lot of personal questions at first but now I ask more open questions that everyone can answer.

How about you?

• I ask for personal advice
  • I ask to learn about the opposite sex
  • I ask to learn about society
  • trololollll #swag

Most Helpful Guy

• sometimes for advice, sometimes to learn about the opposite sex... but most of the times for fun! :-)

What Girls Said 3

• to learn about people.

I've asked maybe 3 questions to get advice. my very first question (on my old account) and got great advice. the other two... well, not so much. I got responses that had nothing to do with the question asked.

• B and C most of the time

• I ask questions for the points :)
    If I want to go learn about people and society I'll go be around them and research on my own. How you can get an accurate depiction of that via gag is beyond me.

What Guys Said 2

• Actually A/ B and C about equally

• I guess to learn about society. Most questions I ask are about ideas and scenarios that I've pondered for the longest just to see the diversity in opinions/reactions.

• Nice the people on this site are not an accurate depiction of society though. People on here are more open minded

• Oh yes, the people on this site don't but I think a good number of them are only being politically correct so they won't be flamed.