Are inactive accounts ever deleted?

So that we can see the relics of such glossy celebs like SandPlanet and yaddayaddayadda02?

Or are they eventually deleted too for server space?

Just curious how long I'll be able to revisit the past on GaG.

www.meme.rumbaar.net/.../file_deleted.jpg_595.jpg

Let the answers flyyyy

ASAP ROCKY SAYS LET'S PARTY:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVQiynoIvBo
HOLY CRAP THE NSA STORES EVERYTHING YOU SAY HERE AND OUSTS YOU FROM YOUR ANONYMOUS CRAP HOLES

Most Helpful Guy

• Seems like most of it's been archived unless posts have been removed. But I don't think all of them stick.

• I'm just wondering when all the data is removed from GaG, if ever. Like... will SandPlanet EVER go away?

• I only joined last September and time has flowwwwwwn by. Very easy to see how mentally addicting social media of all sorts can be.

• I joined February 24, '09. Time has really flown by for me. Seen a lot of peeps come and go. Internet, sure. Some are forgetable, and some are definitely worth remembering.

What Girls Said 11

What Guys Said 4

• A good reason for not to delete these accounts is that, if GAG deletes these accounts then they will have to make their username re-available. Now they can show the newcomers that it is already taken.

• Good point. But eventually they will be deleted? 10 years from now?

• @AshleyMD
      #1. What will be the point in deleting the account if they want to reclaim it later.
      #2. It'll increase unfair business, people can give possessions to other people if their username is too good or they are popular.
      #3. It's a part of spamming.
      #4. To keep the things legit. You worked so hard but now you are done with the site and deleted your account. Then a new AshleyMD comes and started doing weird things. People would misconstrue your character as they don't know if it is you or someone new.

• I didn't realise they could reclaim it.
      Oh ok, thanks for explaining.

• no i guess they remain there.

too bad their Xper points aren't visible... they used to before the last update though...

• Some chats got removed from my list that I had with now inactive users.

• No. they are allowed to linger and fester, and prevent people from taking the names they had