Why are you still on this site?

Of course you came on here to try it out but what made you stay?

• Xper. I want the Amazon giftcard!
  • The GaGers/Making friends/the community
  • I like to answer people's questions
  • I have a lot of questions that need answers
  • I like to troll people on here
I would of put a 6th option:
All of the above
Wow this question has become popular o. o

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm here for the Xper, there's only so many times you can answer a penis size question.

• Finally someone said it haha. The questions do get really repetitive and boring.

What Guys Said 61

• all the options except "E"

i love this site, and i'll never take a break from here

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• To make new friends , to answer questions which I would have never asked myself and to peer into the depth of human stupidity.

• I like to answer people's questions & The GaGers/Making friends/the community.

The Xper I'll earn during the procedure will be donated to RAVEN. :-)

• I like to help people, I like the Food Gift cards I now have earned 7 of them and I am close to being a Guru

• Mostly C. At the same time, though, seeing familiar faces does keep me engaged.

The gift cards, well, they're alright, but it seems silly to me that people might claim that they're only hear for Amazon money. I mean, it takes a LOT of time to earn 5,000 xper points. Surely there's more efficient ways of earning twenty bucks!

• Cause I'm thirsty

• I like to tell younger people to avoid the pitfalls I made:

"An old man, going a lone highway,
    Came, at the evening, cold and gray,
    To a chasm, vast, and deep, and wide,
    Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;
    The sullen stream had no fear for him;
    But he turned, when safe on the other side,
    And built a bridge to span the tide.

“Old man,” said a fellow pilgrim, near,
    “You are wasting strength with building here;
    Your journey will end with the ending day;
    You never again will pass this way;
    You’ve crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
    Why build you this bridge at the evening tide?”

The builder lifted his old gray head:
    “Good friend, in the path I have come,” he said,
    “There followeth after me today,
    A youth, whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm, that has been naught to me,
    To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
    He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
    Good friend, I am building this bridge for him.”

• I'd say all of them without E. I would probably also donate points to that foundation they have a connection to, but it takes a long time to get there also.

but it is hard to rack up any points when you see the same questions over and over with someone answering this and another answering the same then a comment and everything. its kind of a messy homepage. then when you see all the uestions repeat it gets boring

• There's a ton of youth and ignorance on here, and I think it's important to share the wisdom you gather in life.

• Mainly to answer questions. Interacting with the same people can be fun too, although it really isn't a huge priority to me, just a nice side benefit of chatting about people's questions. I enjoy talking about relationships, human dynamics, etc, so it gives me an outlet for that. I also used to teach, so it gives me an outlet for my nurturing side too, I suppose.

• Initially I made an account on here to ask how to give a girl good oral and then I started answering peoples questions like girls who were trying to tell if a boy liked them or guys who were trtying to figure out how to ask out a girl they liked and if that girl liked them and to be perfectly honest I like answering the questions and I feel really helpful :)

• I like the content and the people... most I think are on here because they genuinely want to learn from other people.

Knowledge is important, especially when it comes to the other sex. It is great that there is an open forum like this where you can ask personal questions and get so many points of view!

• First off I just answered questions to help people out if I could. Then I figured I may as well ask for some advice for myself. It's all paid off to be fair, so may as well stick around!

• I'd have voted for the sixth option.

• I like answering questions because it makes me feel important, like I'm some kind of expert when I'm really not. But I think the fact that people have different experiences makes even simple answers useful for the person asking, or anyone reading for that matter.

• Just joined recently, so nothing yet. In fact, I might leave

• B, C, and possibly E!

• A mix of I like helping people, I have nothing better to do at the moment and I like the people, well most of the people, ok like half the people on here.

• Being sincere is a given.

Trolling is enivitable.

Curiosity is ever-lingering.

But, I didn't know you could get an Amazon gift card. That's pretty cool, but I don't think I could personally "work" my way to it.

• I'm staying here because it's the greatest pass time so far for me. :)
    This place makes me happy. It's like it's the only place where I can stop lying to myself and others, and just be open (not too open though).

And besides, I can't even imagine my life without GAG anymore. XD

• i come here in good faith to make friends and help people out

• You youngins need a lot of help. Growing up and dealing with the opposite sex is tough...

• All 5 reasons you mentioned but mostly because I like the people on here (it's an awesome community) and the Amazon gift card

• All the above

• You want honesty, I'm a loner and on gag I get to communicate with people more so than IRL. Yeah it's sad but it happens.

• purely because of B some peoples questions seam ridiculous like thyre brain dead. I don't troll and yes of course im after divine amazon giftcard

• To prove that not all indian men are creepy.
    But i like answering questions :)
    I don't have any benefit of xper points at all.

• The amazon gift cards

• Pure boredom lol. I like talking to some people but then they stop messaging back or leave the site and then I get more bored since I have no one to talk to on here

• I like to answer people's questions if I think I can give helpful advice, but I also sometimes have questions that I need help with

• More from Guys
    31

What Girls Said 42

• ok, well i just like the uniqueness of the site. unlike other forums, i feel like i actually 'know' people on here, or can at least recognise them u know?
    i also do enjoy helping people out.
    GaG's taught me to open my mind more, and iv actually noticed that it reflects in the offline world too which is fantastic.
    yeah I don't know, like while there r a few negatives, i just enjoy being a part of it so y go while i have the time to stay?

• All of the above but mostly D and E. I'm a terrible jackass and it's my life's mission to spread as much of my terrible jackassery as possible.

• Well it's fun answering peoples questions and reading them, i read many of your comments too and i get a right giggle from some of them ^_^ some of you are seriously hilarious.

• Everything except the trolling part. But if I was a troll I'd be a treasure troll :)

farm3.static.flickr.com/.../...7019_01cecd96f8.jpg

• The users. I have tried other sites similar to GaG but all lacked the community feeling.

• The #1 reason is because I'm addicted and honestly I couldn't leave if I tried or wanted to... but also A-C.

• It's a place I can say what I think in a minute or less come and go whenever it suits me without having to say hello or good bye or exchange It fits my schedule and gt here is a continuity to it. Comes no come off its the same no starting over... And I like seeing what people have to say.

• I don't delete it. Then I'll come and ask a question or answer some questions.

• I troll, answer questions, love that moment when you have a similar interest by the way someone else, and try to act "deep" on occasion.-. like I know every damn thing lol

About the gift card thing...
    I've been on here for almost a year and JUST found out tonight about that damn gift card lol #LateAsAlways

• I came because I was going through a really difficult situation and needed answers. I stayed because I actually liked helping others and answering their questions. The xper is just a perk, it's not why I stay though.

• The giftcard and the community. But mostly because I have a lot of questions that I need to be answered. I'm a very uncertain, indecisive person and getting feedback on the things that go on in my life from a third party perspective (ie, the users of GirlsAskGuys) helps me a lot in how I examine my own life, my relationships with others, and my choices.

• Mostly C.
    Sometimes D.

• Vote C... I did not find what I was looking for so far but I still hang around.

• I was on this site 4 years ago and just came back today. I miss the gift cards and seeing if old members are still here I used to talk to

• I chose B!! And I also like to answer questions/give advice and receive answers.
    this is like my new favorite site im always on it now haha.

• Well, I like getting Xpers. lol. And also I like asking questions to people and also giving opinions. That's why. I really like this site coz everyone can know what they wanna know. Thanks ya.

• My main reason is C. I also like to see people's opinions and thoughts.

• All except A and E (although A is true).

• I meant E. Not A. I don't care about the gift card

• Friends, basically.

• I'm here because of the people I've met.

• I just like talking to people and trying my best to help someone out on here with maa wisdomm haha i didn't even know about the amazon card! HahHa😃

• Sometimes I'm a sarcastic asshole, sometimes genuine honest. Rarely am i curious... since I don't get out much I entertain myself here. You guys are some of the most hilarious I've met to date.

• 99 percent A.

• Almost all of the above except E. I just find it's a good time waster when I'm bored.

• Amazon giftcard. Wait wut?

• When you get 5000 Xper you can get an Amazon gift card

• Having cheese in your name? :P

• @sawno yes and act like someone who loves free stuff

• All but the trolling one.

• This gives me somthing to do when I'm bored cuz I like giving advise

• I just need help through my life and not have to ask my friends who might kudge me for my naiveness

• I came to gag because I need questions that needed to be answered and I like to give my opinion and meet frieands and that's why I joined

• Because I need answers to my deep existential questions lol... Forget that, I'm staying now for that gift card!

• More from Girls
    12