Should GaG disable/ban repetitive questions?

We see literally the same questions on the front page day after day and as an active user, I find it annoying. Unfortunately the many FAQ takes users are making that have the answers to the same questions aren't helping.

I was thinking GaG could have a feature built in where, when users submit a question, a bubble pops up saying "Question has already been submitted! Please use search bar to browse." That way, users are notified of their repetitive question and know to browse for it for their answers instead of answerers repeating themselves for the 100th time. This would exclude the how do I look section, of course.

What do you guys think? I'm starting to think this is unrealistic... lmao so if you have any other solution for the repeated questions on here, please comment below. I feel like some kind of affirmative action should be taken to address this.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just because it's the same question, it's still a different person. "Is the outfit cute?" could be asked a billion times, but the answer will be different every time. by the way, if we followed this rule, this question would have been flagged before, too.

People complaining about repetitive questions happens almost more than the questions themselves.

What Guys Said 7

• Ban them? Of course not. Even if the question is a repeat, people want person feedback on THEIR question, vs doing a search for someone else's question.

It's an intimacy thing. People would rather ask their own question, and get notifications on their profile about it. It's part of the fun of the site.

• yeah "is my penis big/small?" or "boobs vs ass" are too repetitive in my opinion

oh and this blue/golden dress lately by the way :-P

• I'm 50/50 on this I don't know what to say cool if it happens, cool if it doesn't

• i think it should just ban 2 questions. "is my penis big enough/too big" and "are my titts too small"... man that shit really gets old.

• No only because some people don't know it's already been asked so why shouldn't they be able to ask as well?

• This question goes for the turks.

• Haha this site wouldn't be hitting on shit if that happened.

What Girls Said 1

• especially the questions about turks