How did my GAG account get changed to age 14?

How did it get changed? It was age 21 before. I'm so confused please help. And if you know why this happened, could you please tell me how to change it back?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your account is possess by a 14 year old.
    http://i.qkme.me/3sxrch.jpg

• No its not. I am very confused rn because i have never done anything to imply that i am 14 years old. Why would the site assume that i am 7 years (almost 8) years younger than i actually am? Unless its some kind of bug?

• Oh yeah I believe you about the disrespect lol... Anyway it could take hours before they respond to you because they aren't always online. Just depends how soon they'll see your inquest.

• Alright, thanks for the help. I just want this to get fixed as soon as possible because nobody has taken my questions (or opinions) very seriously lately.

What Girls Said 1

• Mine changes from 17-18 sometimes I don't know how tho

What Guys Said 4

• lol, I'd hate if this happened to me. I think this may be a glitch or a bug.

• Hmmm I'm going to out on a limb here and answer with because that is your true age.

• I guess.. the moderator... or the admins found out that you are actually 14 maybe!

Or they are just mistaken!

• well you look more like age 14 than 21 to be honest