Should under 18 not be allowed to make How Do I Look questions? Why or why not?

A lot of guys on GAG including myself are fearful that we'll get arrested if we answer How Do I Look questions made by minors, for our protection I believe that under 18 should not be allowed to ask How Do I Look questions. The authorities do monitor the Internet and if I were to respond to an underage How Do I Look question and say to an to an underage girl "You are good looking" or something like that a good chance cops will show up at my door and say that I made sexual advances on an underage girl or some shit like that. Just for our protection, or at least GAG sets clear rules so us guys can stay safe.

Should under 18 not be allowed to make How Do I Look questions? Why or why not?

Updates:
I'm just worried about the cops.

0|0
7|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Calling an underage girl or guy attractive is not sexual harassment, it is not really illegal until you start making sexual comments about the person.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• IF you don't want to answer then don't. People under 18 can answer for under 18.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think they should still be able to. It won't bug me if a 20 said ur good looking. I don't think they would be like a creepy rapist. I think it gets serious when they start saying crazy crap like I would fuck u and follows and messages them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I look like I'm older then 15 but I think we should be able to because we just want to know maybe pervs should control their self

0|0
    1|0
  • I think they should be alowed to ask those questions it dosent bother me if a 18 or 20 year old guy said Im pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine, as long as no suggestive comments are made.

1|0
    0|0
  • no, one because they are under 18, the legal age to even be on sites like this because there are potential creepers out there and two because they need to be worrying about something beside how do they look, like stuffs like homework or when they can get their allowance. I wish I worrying about stuff like that, but oops! I grew up too fast. Thanks druggie mom!!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Nah I think they should. Going through puberty a b*tch. They just need some reassurance.

1|1
    0|0
  • You should be allowed to ask, just don't say anything sexual and it's all good. Plus sexual harassment is a vague thing that if could or could not be considered illegal.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well... they are most insecure and immature (including me) so they should be!

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with the other opinions. Let them ask about their appearance. Equal rights for all.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I'm just worried about the cops."

0|0
    0|0