Why are you on Girls Ask Guys?

I'm on here because I feel I can be more open and honest and say what I really feel because it's more anonymous than things like Facebook. Why are you on it?

Interesting to note that there's a definite trend towards connecting and helping in the female responses more than the male responses.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because I like giving advice and trying to help others. Even if I can't offer solid advice, I've had a lot of people just vent to me because they just needed someone to listen.

• There's something very satisfying about connecting with people in a really meaningful way. In the days before Facebook when chat rooms were most popular I'd get into really deep conversations with people I would never ever meet. It always felt satisfying when they started to work through things that were troubling them in the course of a conversation.

• I agree, it's an awesome feeling to be able to help others, even strangers :)

What Girls Said 14

• I started to get advice about how to cope with my break up, but them found out that it's a pretty cool webpage, and you can learn a lot of things hehe, & even help people that need it.

• It's a secret.
    If I wanted to be P. C, I'd write something quite simple like:
    "I like reading other people's opinions and I enjoy giving my viewpoint on certain things, because I feel like I'm contributing to the community (or whatever)".
    But... it is not exactly the truth. Actually, the real reason is far from it.

• I don't have a lot of friends that I would talk about embarrassing or personal issues with. It's always nice to be able to get advice while still saving face ;)

• Giving advice is what I've always always loved to do :)

• I like to give advice and help other people with whatever problems they may be having in life. I like giving out my own opinion.

• I like sharing my opinion and getting feedback. It also feels good to give advice and feel as if someone took it and it actually helped them out : )

• I came here looking for advice and ended up finding some really cool people. Now I'm addicted and can't leave! Fortunately it's very good stress relief 😊

• Because I stumbled down this rabbit hole and now im stuck here. And I like it. Sometimes lol.

But I like giving advice and getting advice and meeting new people and making new friends and yes I'm aware that this is a run on sentence. 😊

• I am here because sometimes I just have these silly questions that I'm too embarrassed to ask :p questions that google has no answers for xD

• I'd like to say that I'm here to help people and that's partly true. However, if I'm being completely honest with myself, I think I'm mostly here out of a morbid curiosity for all the idiotic things I often see people say here.

• Because I talk to/get opinions from people I never would otherwise :)

• bored like crazy

• Initially i came on to ask a serious question, but the response was dreadful The advice was even worse. People were just taking the piss.
    Now i stay on for X per points and to chat with friends. I enjoy answering peoples genuine questions too

• 50% boredom
    50% amazon gift cards

What Guys Said 13

• Imma be real cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31167654.jpg Then leave all in 1 smooth motion like this cat www.gifwave.com/.../stupid-cat-fail-derp.gif

• because i'm addicted with this site, and i don't want to quit ;-)

• I was banned from Yahoo! Answers because my stupid cousin hacked my account and kept trolling people, and I wanted to see if there were other Q&A sites. I enjoy asking questions, getting to know other people, and giving advice. :)

I also met my crush on here too, so that's another plus ^_^

• I'm on it to increase my vast knowledge of the opposite sex and human relations. I have learned many things since joining this site.

• I'm on this kuz fb sucks. period.😐

• It's an oddly addicting way to kill time...

• Boredom mostly.

• I like being here because I like to see what opinions other people have over here and how similar or different mine is from there's. Plus it's also fun to ask random questions and check out the answers.

• i don't even know anymore -_-

• for the lulz...

and the psychic readings..

• I don't fucken know alright! Ebra kadebra! I just am! *sobs*

• To spread ruin and chaos the likes of which this site has never seen before and will never see again in the future.
    -THE LEGENDARY TROLL.
    THATS RIGHT TREMBLE IN FEAR. MWA! HA! HA! HA!.

• im not sure