Be honest, which GAG gender and age group annoys you the most?

Some of the most retarded and rude GAG groups I've encounrter are guys in the age 25-29 group. One guy in that age range answered one of my questions and just wanted to stir shit up and provoke a heated argument (that either contradicted the point he's trying to make in his complaint regarding my question or just makes no sense at all) with me for some of the dumbest reasons.

Then I eventually called out on his bullshit and made him look like the very immature little fucktard that he is. Then he finally shut up.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 12

• I tend to think it's the under 18 females who are really men in their 40's.

• Women under 18 who read too much into the shit guys do. He scratched his nose, does he like me?

• yeah some r from that group and even older. it's really quite ironic. but i mean, in all groups there's a few of those.

• I totally feel you on that group :/

Too much red pill and not enough reality. And then they ask why girls date older guys XD

• It's not really the age groups it's more specific people.

• people can hide all they want behind the anonymous option all they want just as any age group can. all categories have not so bright crayons in the box it is what it is though!

• male... no real age group. 18+ mostly I've never had any problem with like the younger teens here. But dudes in general ugh -.-

• Yeah, and they're usually anon.

• I agree with you. The crap I've seen from many of them is astounding.

• Same, obviously they prove that being mature isn't about age. (ofc not all)

• They have to feel manly somewhere

• That's exactly the age range which annoys me. They seem to be very argumentitive and rude. Usually i don't answer anon questions if it's within that age range

What Guys Said 14

• i think the guys are generally worse on here than the girls. It is what it is

• They probably aren't the worst, but every time some anon guy in my age range posts some creepy fishing-for-jerk-off-material question I die a little and pledge to never flirt again.

• i don't mind gender and age.

but i dislike religious people, and people who criticise you because of your choices

• The underaged, especially the girls.

And not because I'm "sexist", but because a lot of them either overthink everything and ask stupid questions ("He called me pretty, does he think I'm attractive?") or are young, horny, and stupid ("I'm 15 and the only cheerleader on my team who's still a virgin, should I have sex already?") -___-

• I don't want to make a general statement, I've seen opinions from 14 year old people that gave me a feeling of respect, since the person was nice and had a point.
    I've also seen opinions from people from all age classes, genders and cultures that made me say "grow up and come back".
    I'm open to all opinions but being offensive to nice people based on their culture, skin colour or religion is as stupid as it is wrong.

• Its hard for me to single out a group, because there are some shitty members of every age group and all genders, but ultimately the nice ones outshine them. I appreciate all the age groups. B-)

• If you wanted to call me out just mention me!

• Oh no don't worry. This wasn't directed towards you at all. This is mostly to the 25-29 year old guys who are anonymous, that has given me shit. You're cool though.

• all genders and age groups are capable of annoying me.

• mainly just the tits and ass questions of of the time and the ocasional how do I look question.

• I don't know. I love you all

• Under 18's can get annoying

• K sorry, I'll stahp

• I can't stand 24 and under, either gender, who are feminists or MRAs, can't stand gender hating. Fucking victim mentalities, demonizing the other sex for their problems, no personal reflection or accountability of any kind. And all off bs theory from schooling or their own bs searching rather than experience.

• i dunt like 18-24s because they r dumb as rocks