Should admins just let Level 1 users post clickable links?

Seriously, I don't see why take this away from them. They still manage putting it in the "About Me" section and adding space to the link.

Is like implementing something for a reason but that implementation isn't serving its purpose

Most Helpful Guy

• Might as well... If you play the system right it takes less than 24 hours to do it anyway.

What Guys Said 3

• This is standard practice.

I built a website and intentionally removed any safeguards to spam to see what would happen. Within 5 hours, 10 users registered before I had content up and did any promoting.

They were all spam bots. Needless to say I reverted my settings and made all comments require approval. Spam is a real problem.

• yeah that would be nice in my opinion :-)

• No, it's a motive for someone to answer some questions before ask me for a rate me question. I like it the way it is now

What Girls Said 2

• They do it to prevent false accounts from spamming their advertisements all over people's questions. I think it's a good reason.

• I dont see why not.