What is the thing that annoys you most or your biggest pet peeve on GaG?

The biggest thing that annoys me is generalizations of people based on gender or other irrelevant information. ex. All women are crazy bitches. If it's something like men are stronger then women that has a scientific bases then I don't consider that a generalization because it's fact.

What are your biggest pet peeves?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• ignorant, sheltered, narrow-minded, stupid people.

• How I can't phase through the interwebs and teleport to where peeps are at like it's the matrix or something.

• Butthurt, sandy, ultra-sensitive ass people who have a level 1 sense of humor

• It's when I have to keep my questions as short as possible or no one will read them.

• It's the people. There are a few here that really tick me off bad.

What Girls Said 7

• i wrote a my take all about it if ur interested lmaoo:P

nah but it is when people ask questions, not for your opinion, but for you to agree with theirs.

• The hypocrisy.

• When people resort to insulting or belittling another poster rather than sticking to logical reasoning for why they disagree with them. It happens so often.

• I agree with yours, men use this site as an arena for women-bashing. People who see anything that doesn't comply with their own opinion as plain wrong.

• To be fair some women do it too.

• True, but I personally see men do it more.

• Yeah i have seen so many posts that are clearly just for the point of stating arguments so they say stupidly ignorant statements to entice an argument

• I can't stand when people refuse to even try and see another opinion. Its like, they ask you for your thoughts but are completely disrespectful and fight you on everything. If your not going to accept the answers you are given, don't ask for them! After all you don't have to agree!

• Probably what annoys me the most are stupid people who post questions with the intent to argue with anyone offering their opinion or advice.

• lol yeah I was commenting on one not that long ago.

• haha i'm sure a lot of people get annoyed by that so that doesn't surprise me. ^^

• I agree with yours, and when people say things that could make someone feel bad about themselves.