When someone on GaG won't respond to you, how does it make you feel?

When you send someone a message on gag and they won't respond back, how does it mske you feel? Do you just not give a shit do you feel like you mustve done something wrong?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel meh. Lol

• Lol dirty 👎😷

• Who's don Jon lol

• It is a character in a movie who basically finds this "dime" like she's perfect and he still isn't happy until he meets this older woman. You gotta watch it to really understand it.

What Girls Said 6

• It's alright. It doesn't bother me.

• If its a hey are you horny message don't expect a response

• I'm too intelegent to ever send a message like that to anyone.😑😒

• After how msny messages is it a good idea to ask for a phone number from a girl you find attractive?

• A few interesting messages, its not the quantity but the quality that would count

• It is alright.

• Depents on the message and who it's from, i usually try to reply when i can though.

• i've never messaged anyone but probably not lol

• Your bound to run into a hot guy on here sooner or later, you'll keep clicking on his profile trying to decide what to say because he's just soo damn sexy to you. But seeing as how you don't have a picture he most likely won't respond. (Some guys are assholes like that though) but when this happens you'll understsnd how I've felt a few times lol. (And if it seems like I was insulting you or talking crap about not having a photo, I apologize but I wasn't) 😉

• More like when someone doesn't respond to your GAG post... I feel like "Man, I just wasted 1 of my 5 daily question limits"

What Guys Said 9

• Well I'm here to help people with their problems and to get answers for my problems so other than that I don't message anyone on here outside the topic :)

• It's okay, I have a problem not replying with any type of closing statement like "Goodbye" or "You're a piece of shit, Goodbye". It kind of leaves people hanging. Nobody called me out on it yet so I suppose it's cool.

When girls don't reply. it's fine. Usually they say something, and that little bit of information is enough to gauge whether or not they want to talk. Usually they don't, so the conversation ends there. No big deal, you can't force people to like you.

• i don't take it personally, its the internet.

• Lol nearly everyone and their cousins, uncles, parents, sisters and brothers, and even grandparents are migrating to the Internet lol everyone has smart phones now days haha. Dating online. Shopping online no one goes to the movies any ore really everyone just orders it from their tv service provider. Lol block buster is obsolete

• I'll only go to the movies if I am accompanied by a beautiful lady lol

• @DontDropIt hahaa you are amazing :D

@Asker that is the best reason too!

• basically i'm so busy posting opinions that i even forget that i send a message to some person LOL

• It's nice to get an answer especially if you really did an effort to help someone out. But I do not count the number of comments received as % of the nr of opinions I gave :-)

• I cri erytim :/(

• Lol I just sit there like damn! I have to delete it from my messages cuz the more I look at it the more I'm tempted to say someting rude out of anger but that'll never solve anything

• Nothing. I'm already used to people not responding back to me. :/

• It depends on the message and who I messaged but I never get angry or too upset about it unless it is my best friend on here.