Ladies and gents, when you click on a someones profile, do you actually read his/her about me or do you just check out the picture and keep it movin?

Some people click on your profile and study you but I'm curioys whst everyone else does. If it's a girl I'm interested in I'll read all I can, her post, her about me section and everything else but what do you all do? And do you judge their personality on their post or the topics they've commented on?

Most Helpful Girl

• look at pictures an read their about me an hit them up if they seem cool

What Girls Said 4

• yeah i do most of the time, but i dont look at everyone profile that i speak to. and i dont judge their personality, it's just like a bit of help in finding out something extra about that person.

• I agree... I just look at their view points if they've comnented on something I like. 😄

• I usually will read there about me and age and where from etc that's all really I don't read their previous questions.

• I look at their "about me" if they have one & look at their picture & their most upvoted quotes.

• I've never actually done that

What Guys Said 3

• I generally just study people's profiles. I don't much care who so long as they interest me.

• Let's say you spot a beaufiful gifl and you wanna talk to get and your lookin for loop holes to start the conversation.

• I think I'll just leave it alone and look away... If she had any interest in me I wouldn't be trying to figure her out like I'm solving a calculus math problem

• Precisely where I was getting to. Sorry about it but there is ALWAYS somebody better.

• I never click on someone's profile unless I I tend to read the whole thing.

• I look at the pic and read the info, except if it's like an encyclopedia :-)