What is (are) your goal (s) on this website?

Simple questions to the GAG community: Why are you here? And what are you looking for?

Have a great kickass Sunday everybody!

• Develop social relationships
  • Pastime/Nothing in particular
  • Dating/Flirting/Find somebody
  • Just talk about your favorite topics/hobbys
  • Other (s) - Specify
A couple of answersso far. Thank you all for your honesty!

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm really just here to answer questions, try to help others, and lend a listening ear to those who need it. However, in the process of doing that, I have made several good friends here as well. So, I guess I try to help people when I can and also develop friendships :)

What Girls Said 22

What Guys Said 44

• to reach 100k opinions.

do you believe i can do it?

www.smiley-lol.com/.../napoleon1.gif

• I am quiet a open and confident person... and I like giving opinions and asking questions about just anything I want... Sometimes even anonymously whether it is about how I look or some sexual stuff or some silly questions... which in real life I may not ask these questions to someone... or may not have anybody so open like me...
    But here on gag I can do that cause no one is gonna judge me...

• I like to tell younger people to avoid the pitfalls I made:

www.artofmanliness.com/.../

An old man, going a lone highway,
    Came, at the evening, cold and gray,
    To a chasm, vast, and deep, and wide,
    Through which was flowing a sullen tide.

The old man crossed in the twilight dim;
    The sullen stream had no fear for him;
    But he turned, when safe on the other side,
    And built a bridge to span the tide.

“Old man,” said a fellow pilgrim, near,
    “You are wasting strength with building here;
    Your journey will end with the ending day;
    You never again will pass this way;
    You’ve crossed the chasm, deep and wide-
    Why build you this bridge at the evening tide?”

The builder lifted his old gray head:
    “Good friend, in the path I have come,” he said,
    “There followeth after me today,
    A youth, whose feet must pass this way.

This chasm, that has been naught to me,
    To that fair-haired youth may a pitfall be.
    He, too, must cross in the twilight dim;
    Good friend, I am building this bridge for him.”

• I'm older, I've been through A LOT of what the younger crowd goes through-- as someone who had suffered severe depression, severe social anxiety and was overweight in high school, I can really empathize with a lot of people. I turned everything around in my early 20s and learned A LOT in the process. If I can help just one person learn something that helps them lead a more fulfilling life, then that's reason enough to spend break times on the site.

• Gain insight to other peoples opinions , maybe ask a question or two along the way ; and offer an opinion if I think it will help someone who may need it.

• To educate stupid people.

It rarely works. for the few times it does, it's damn worth it.

• Originally, I just showed up to see what sort of answers I could get on some questions but realized that the answers were pretty simple. Now I mainly just stick around to see what people post on here. It can be quite interesting at times but admittedly it has destroyed my productivity T. T

• At least I am not here for AMAZON Gift Card.

• I like to help where I can... I am a little older so, if I can help someone because I have been through it and have some experience then why not!

I am by no means saying I am perfect in anyway and that I am extremely knowledgeable, but, I have experienced a lot with respect to relationships over the years, both good and bad, of which I have learned from my mistakes.

• I am facinated by gender roles, especially perceptions of gender roles. I have an agenda to rise awareness of abuse of men by women. I also like some of the insights into women's minds. A lot of my posts here are about Femdom and BDSM in general and am always interested in those kinds of threads.

• I am interested in learning about social experiences people have had in life, and a question/answer site is a great place for that sort of thing. It's fun answering questions :)

• I have no fucking clue why i'm on here

• I came here to find answers to the relationship questions that I had. I felt like I really needed help, but being thd type of guy that I am, I never got to use the advice given to me. So now I check up on this website to see if there are any interesting question, help and advice that I can provide, or just for laughs and giggles.

• To cipher through the bs and drop some wisdom on those in need of it.

It's a practice in patience. Sometimes I read some of these questions and really hope the people are trolling.

• Get enough points for the 20 dollar Amazon gift card. Then i will feel like i have accomplished something on this site.

• I am trying to help people out while getting help myself and getting introduced to new things that I like and dislike heck I might even get some self enlightenment out of it

• I'm practicing subtlety, as I can be an asshole, and being an asshole is always better when you're good at doing it in an amusing and indirect way.

• Try to understand the female mind.
    Loljk

Give advice and take advice, Strangers have the best insight. They don't know you and won't sugarcoat it

• To answer others' questions to the best of my ability, and learn a thing or two from the experiences of others. I never had much guidance with relationships, so it's nice to get others' perspectives on the situations I find myself in.

• I'm here mostly to answer questions, and occasionally get answers. It also is a pretty good pass time and on top of that, I've made a couple friends

• I am here to gain insight on the opposite sex, because as you know when going through the situation you may miss information. Yeah

• i like spending xper

• For the $20 amazon gift card and to help naive Americans.

• Reach Guru status before @bubble_tea

• I have question (well thought out) that I need answers for. the only way I can get answers is to utilize information from experienced men from this site.

• I am to old for any thing else LOL but the truth Is I think at my age I been threw a lot and I consider my self maybe I could be helping other other people with my advice I hope anyway

• Goals are for people who like to disappoint themselves.

• I'm on here to find a girlfriend

• I'm here because i like owning people in arguments.

• More from Guys
    14