Most helpful comment?

I was just wondering how many of you still answer a question even though the MH has already been chosen/made.

How about if it's a old question from week's or mouth or so ago.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what the question is. If it's a serious one then I will answer it. If it's like "What's your favorite shape of hamburger?" I'll pass. I'm only at 8%, I can't risk going any lower 😯

What Girls Said 6

• I do every once in a while. Just depends on what the question is and what I have to say about it.

• If the question interests me, then yes, I will.

• I guess I'm less likely to answer if the question is from more than a week ago.

• I will if i have a point that i feel is important that wasn't messaged before

• yeah if i want to say my opinion

• I'll usually skip it

• I still answer

What Guys Said 6

• I still answer them.

• I don't give a fuck. I will still answer the question if it seem like he/she still need help.

• i do that... if i have to say sth in this question, why shouldn't i answer (and get the Xper :-P ) ? ;-)

• At first I never commented after MHO has been selected but now I do it sometimes

• I'm not selfish, I use to reply as long as all the doubts aren't cleared.

• i still do