Blocking someone? ?

if someone blocks you and you go to their profile page does it come up as private since your blocked?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are blocked by a user, that user's profile becomes "private profile" for your view.

• thank you, I would have thought that it would just wanted to make sure!

What Guys Said 1

• No, usually the only way you can know is that you can't post on their questions or send them messages.

What Girls Said 3

• I think all it does is make it so you can't talk to them, or even vote on your posts. I found out I was blocked by someone when I tried to upvote them. I was shocked because I am pretty sure that person and I never had any interactions before. Maybe I posted something that she didn't like I guess.

• I've had that happen to I was like ok whatever dude

• what if you look at their profile though

• Good question. I hadn't thought of that.
    You could try messaging the user and it'll tell you if you're blocked by them. If it doesn't, you aren't.

• I know it says that. but if I blocked someone my profile is open but if I were to block someone would it go to private if they tried clicking on my profile

• I don't know

• No, you can still see their profile unless it's private.