Why do so many people post anonymous?

Is it just me or are most people anonymous on this site

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 7

• Well people go anonymous for different reasons. Some people go anonymous on some of the more sexual questions to keep people from messaging them. Some people go anonymous because they can be bolder in their answers. And some people go Anon just to be rude or troll.

• I'm anon even when I'm not anon (On GAG because I'm hidden in the mist. SO that's why I post all of those things out in the open... I'm bold, rude and just don't care (#^ ^#) lolol

I agree with you also ^^

• Rread my post on here lolol

• I guess as ANON you don't get to see my tag thingy ><

• Cuz' they can?

• because its their choice!

• Those people are cowards and are afraid to put their name or pseudonym behind an opinion. It's pretty shameful.

• It is just you. Nobody posts anonymous, including me.

• I don't think you understand the pleasure of posting anonymously. You can say anything in the world, and not have to take responsibility for it.

That being said.

Cats are lame.

• Cause it's an amazing option...

What Guys Said 11

• Some of us post anonymously because we want to be very frank online AND very private in the real world.

I split the difference and use a pseudonym with an appropriate avatar.

• depends.

some people do it because they are afraid to express some questions/opinions with their username

others use (or abuse maybe) the anonymous button in order to insult other users ;-)

• there are various reasons, the top two reasons though are to talk shit and troll. lol

• I would like to know this myself Its like 90 percent here

• Because boobs... It's their right

• Because the age is already shown, and most people here don't like their age to be shown. :/

Well, at least that's what I think. I still need to look it up a bit more.

• This is what I don't get "IF they never show their faces on here" WHY DO THEY/PEOPLE post anon then? Me personally I can't remember the last time I posted ANON on this site and I don't see a need to. When people inbox me on here, they already know what type of guy that I am since they've probably noticed how I post on here ^^.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...m_MTA1NzA3Mjk4MjQ.jpg

• Lmao I can't

• @CHARismatic110

• Nah I didn't get a notification lol but this is definitely one of your many calling cards.

• I picked out my screen name "LargeDonkeyDong" one night when I was drunk and people just don't take a LargeDonkeyDong seriously.

• I never post anonymously!

• I have no idea. They're pussiesss

• I post anonymously so I don't get into fights.