What gager would you really love to meet and why?

What qualities do they have that make you remember them 👻👀

Most Helpful Guy

• The same people are always mentioned over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again.

Mention some different people, man!

What Guys Said 18

• i'd like to meet @blondfrog and ask him if he can tell ALL male and female names on his lists without seeing them!

and not only all... but in the same order he posted them!

• Your secret female admirer seems disappointed :P

• by the way @klaatu why this reason?

• @asker i just ant to see if he remembers all these names :-P

• Anon

Id kick his ass

Qualities:

He's a Dick

• @Genie23 - She's nice and sweet.
    @toadette - We're friends from a very looong time ^_^
    @misscoffeehead - We're not official friends on here but she seems pretty cool :)

• There are a few but I'll just say this stunning lady @GalaxyHotChoc. Don't know her at all but thats why I'd like to meet her and get to know her. ;P

• @samanthamayxo easily

we would have so much fucking fun painting the beach town red while wearing pink! lot of inside jokes hahaa.

• @chocolateismylover cause she's made of solid chocolate.
    http://cdn.meme.am/instances/53039258.jpg

• @Ran1990 He's been a good friend to me, he's always up beat and he stays in touch and he loves my home town even though he lives in China. As for females here there are many I would not mind meeting

• Awwww, Thank you my dear friend, Thank you for all you said, and you will be my friend forever, I value you a lot.

• Thanks Bro

• Hmmm I don't know I know there are a couple Austrian gaggers on here. Ans I've always wanted to visit so I'd probdy say hello to em if I was ever there. Same for any Scottish or Irish. Gaggers.

• I already met Janett21.
    I would like to meet @pyramid_princess because she seems like a funny and lovely woman, plus she is English and I love her country.

• Aww thanks! That's so kind of you to say so @strider90 . You are a funny guy as well and a really nice guy too. Well , you never know, i may invite you to the UK for a coffee lol

• Im coming anyway this summer. Its up to you if you want to meet up.

• I'd like to meet lots of people :)

• @MaddieSouthpurple , just to hang out, lol

• @Kris85 for sure!

• My top crush on here... !!!
    To kiss her on her cheeks!!!

• @TheMarble she seems very interesting ;)

• @yannabanana cause she's a cute girl and lately i don't see her on here

• @NinaLau
    I only met her last night, and I'm already crushing

• @StarfishLover... we're going to be husband and wife

What Girls Said 12

• @charismatic110 we are alike in so many ways! ! she's like 10 hours away from me though!!! @mistninja314 he is always there to listen, he also gave me the courage and motivation to write a mytake about something that is very personal for me.. he's like 5 hours away. . there's also @misscoffeehead my partner in crime but she's clear across the world..

• @Mesonfielde because he sounds very interesting and I'd love to hear more of his viewpoints.
    @YourFutureEx because I feel like he has a very broad perspective.
    @jacquesvol because he seems like he holds a lot of wisdom.
    @OptimisticallyBryant because he shares interests with me as well as opinions.
    But really everyone I follow I'd love to meet, I've followed them all for a reason.

• Thanks! Although technically you'd have to ask. My brain works in an odd way, in fact in such a way that I mostly remember things only if they are referenced by something else. So if you'd just tell me to start talking about *something*, I'd probably end up talking about how I can't think of anything off the top of my head because I tend to remember things better if something references them, haha.

• Thank you Ashley :-) If I ever visit Bermuda, It'd be an honour to meet you.
      I hope I'd keep up to your expectations.

• @YourFutureEx I'm sure you will :)

• I would like to meet everyone that would be one hell of a gathering lol

• that's very true although I feel like there would be fights because I don't think everyone gets along.

• Hey I'm a girl and I like fights ( to watch not to be in, a lady always behaves)
      Can't wait for may 2 whoop whoop

• If there was a GaG convention near my area I would definitely attend!

• This one user. I don't think he's currently active. He's seriously the only person in the internet I had a strong desire to meet.

• All the gaggers that have never put their real pictures on here especially the ones I regularly talk to. They're mysteriousness makes me remember them.

• Just how much snow, I need to know so I can design my snow fort, to protect myself for massive storm of snowballs.

• Honestly would rather not meet anyone on here unless someone I interact with face to face just so happens to have a gag profile then I kinda won't have a choice at that point.

• @JSmuve to see how similar we really are tbh.

• You've got to be kidding me. Another popularity contest?

• when was the last one? im genuinely curious :D

• They just had the prettiest/handsomest gager question on gag 20 hours ago. Then they had selfies (whoever got the most upvotes).. one for the funniest gager.. another one for hottest gager... I could go on and on. So many trolls. :D

• Yesterday was GaG appreciation day lmao

• @helpman he is a great guy to talk to. he is very polite and very respectful and every time i see one of his ( post opinion) he try to help people.

• Is Stacy's mom on here

• No one, period.

• @2014fraser and @zonmon