Has anyone called you ugly on this site?

If so, what did you say? Only one person did, most guys I encountered either said nothing or thought I was attractive. How did u handle it?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 35

• I've never been called "ugly" on this website, granted I've only been on this site for about a month.

However, I'm one of the few people who doesn't get offended if I'm called ugly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder... if they find me ugly, oh well.

• I don't think so. But I've seen people down vote it if they said I looked good, so I guess that counts, haha.

So let me see... okayyyy... okayyyy... carry the two... GOT IT!
    m.quickmeme.com/.../...4ea56e7aaf93e1360f6a9b2.jpg

• Nope. Not yet.

It wouldn't bother me in the slightest, in fact I'd probably feel bad for them if they did. Takes a weak and insecure person to call someone else ugly.

• A couple of dudes have said some negative things toward me. To be honest, I really don't give a shit.

People that tear you down are just jealous or unhappy themselves. Cliché, but it is what it is.

• yes once
    lol! she got really upset I don't know what my opinion was but she went crazy for no reason lol!

• You're beautiful. Don't worry

• i doubt that =P
      thats something pretty people say

• I'm serious. I'm ok. But thanks for trying..

• can't remember about the word "ugly" but definitely other shit lol. if they can't even hold a healthy debate I just move on. I tend to not give a shit about things internet related.

• YESSS!!! AND IT'S ANNOYING but hey I'm use to it ><

• well they never outright said I'm ugly but users who mention me for good looking gagers get downvoted sooo I'll take that as I'm ugly :(

• No but that would be ignorant to do to someone

• Nah but I've been called goofy looking and slow before. Pretty much a knuckle dragger which is weird because I don't think I look primitive in any way.

• Not that I'm aware of.
    I'm still waiting to graduate from "cute" to "handsome studly man cannon".

• Hm, nah.

Been called a pretty boy and a tranny before though.

• .. not that complimentary. That sucks.

• Nah, not really. Not a big deal. There are worse things to be attacked about then for your looks, at least for me.

• True. Keep up the confidence. :D

• I don't recall that happening.

• TOLGA CALLED ME AN UGGO

• I have but its not like they're lying.

• obviously.

• Besides myself? No.

• I've never personally been called ugly on this site but I've seen it many times. I'm sure it's coming eventually.

• Someone said "you look... nice" to me once before. I replied with "thanks?". Nothing back. I think she was just calling me ugly in a nicer way.

• Nope no one has to me. But I've not posted one of myself so there's almost no chance of hearing it lol

• For the short amount of time i had my picture up, No not one said i was ugly. But if i left it up i am sure i would have had it said.

• Noboddy would have said that except those few annoying people that say shit about everybody.

• Probably haha

• Never happened

• No, everyone's pretty nice on here at least to me.

• been called worse...

• I'd call them ugly back and keep moving. Next day wouldn't even remember the encounter.

• Have you ever asked anyone to rate you... Or do you put pictures showing how pretty you feel you are

• yes.

• Then it's expected to also have negative opinions. Even super models get negative opinions

Nothing to worry about

• Never. I'm good x)

• Some dude told me I was below average looking. he's right though :(

• no, since the opinions of people here don't matter..

• Not that I can remember, nope.

• More from Guys
    5

What Girls Said 34

• Yes, I've been called ugly several times on here. One girl even took my profile picture and made an entire question picking apart my appearance and "asking" if anyone else thought I was ugly too. That was a long time ago though.

• Nope, but I also don't have any pics up because I'm a private person. However if anyone did call me ugly, I sincerely wouldn't give a f*ck because there are too many people, circumstances, and situations in my life that prove them wrong. I do some modeling and have been asked by various different people to model for them and I'm petty sure it's not because I'm ugly. I have been fortunate enough to experience the cream of the crop in men; men who are not only very sexy and incredibly physically attractive but guys who treat women like gold and I'm pretty sure it's not because I'm ugly. Not only that, but damn it my parents are very attractive and I'm confident in their ability to make cute kids lol!

Don't worry about what that jerk said. He was probably just trying to get under your skin because he's immature, childish and decided to attack a person instead of address the real problem.

• Sure. Someone called me an ugly subhuman once!

I found it hilarious.

• Yeah a few people. I just ignore it. It's a blow to my ego for sure but I can't change the way they think about me. I've been called bitch, whore, and slut too.

• I'm shocked! I can't imagine anyone saying that stuff to you!

• Oh, that was me ;) ;)...

I'm kidding!

• @BelleGirl21: HEY!

• Yeah more than a few times. But... whatever.
    media.giphy.com/media/NsNXjH5jRV840/giphy.gif

• You do nothing and move on.. Not everyone will like you, agree with you, find you attractive or right. Thats life. It hurts and brings us down but is what it is.. You lift your head up and continue on. I was told by one here I looked like I was in my 60's and it hurt.. But know what? In the end it means nothing! Ya carry on..

• I think so maybe once, but I don't care. They're insignificant.

• Haha yes, plenty of times. And I've been called a bitch/whore because of my appearance too. Usually I hear this during a debate that has absolutely nothing to do with my appearance, so then I simply point out that they're being stupid for even bringing my appearance into the discussion. I also point out that it does nothing but prove that they've run out of arguments.

• On this site? Yes, I have had 2 girls say that to me (which I thought was weird since I have never asked a rate me question) Most of the people are really nice though.

• Yeah a few times but I don't let it get to me because there's always someone else who thinks I'm attractive.

• Someone once said I looked like a trans. It hurt. But I got over it.
    some people can be very harsh online. don't know why.

• Lol ohhh yes. When. I first made my account, I asked a question about being curvy and some guy flew off the handle. He told me I was misusing the word and that I was fat and unattractive and that I should stop eating. I was like "well ok then" lol.

• Only that guy who told everyone he was perfect and then went to every question to tell every girl she was ugly. I couldn't take that guy seriously. Also one guy said I was super overrated, because some other guy told me I was pretty, but I wasn't offended by that.

• This guy asked our opinions on these Turkish guys looks. I said "they're good looking, not my type tho" he called me ugly and nigga. I was going to say "You asked for our honest opinions, and I gave you mine. So you fucking attack me because i didn't say what you wanted me to?" But I couldn't because he blocked me._.
    For some reason all the turkish and Indian guys are like this on here

• I've never shown a picture of myself on here or pretended that someone else's picture was my own, so I have never been called ugly or attractive. I have been called other things though by overly sensitive snowflakes, but they don't really have an affect on me.

• No, but I've been caled "old" which is probably just as bad... lol. :)

• I haven't put a profile pic for two reasons 1. Guys will try to hit on you which is fine except for the pervs and creeps 2. Sharing my pic with trolls and Internet barbarians no thanks. In Live action real life barely someone calls you names but when they do its funny. I Know I am attractive, fit and take care of myself so when a girl calls me ugly it must be because they're jelous.

• Nope I stopped posting pictures of myself and taking selfies before people called taking pictures of yourself as selfies, lol.

• Nobody has called me ugly since I was in junior high. Especially not on the internet. They mostly call me a bitch or a traitor to my gender lol. Whatever lol. I say you just ignore them. Sounds like whoever called you ugly had a stick up their ass. Don't worry about it.

• Yes, twice. They got mad at me. I didn't say anything, just ignored. Who cares?

• yes I have by @keyspirits but no hurt feelings! I don't careee what he got to say or thinks of me. I'm still happy

• Hay beautiful ;3 lol
      I luv u ma chica 💏

• Whattt! ? I will talk to him about this!

• LOL @ihav2fart thanks very nice of you. to want to talk about it with him. but honestly its okay!! no need for you guys to talk about it...

• Not that I've noticed or not directly. I've been told I look like a man and that always cracks me up.

(No hard feelings to the user that said that to me; I just find it funny.)

• Iv never been called ugly on here but I was told that I was ugly but on the game stardoll a girl on there called me a ugly whore

• I don't think so. They called us sloths creepy and we should all die though 😭

• Yes I have been called ugly & a few more far worse things.

• No, because I don't have a picture of myself anywhere on here.

• not everyone is gonna think ur attractive in life. its hard to deal with but ignore it

• Not that I know of, but I wouldn't care, I've been called worst before

• @kaatus51 call me -10 out of 10. And I said awe thanks and then he goes wtf?

• Yeah, they were bitching about something.
    I just laughed.

• More from Girls
    4