New on GAG! What are the do's and what are the don'ts?

What are the things that I have to know about this website before even getting started with all other things? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, maybe change your profile picture my friend? I don't know... also kinda new. So far so good, another person told me its kinda like high school tho!

• Netsai, fist one is for you! Yes because we are friends in real life and also because 2 ladies downvoted you ! evil! hehe :)!

• Thats not fair.. will have to kick your ass for that anytime soon! ;)

What Girls Said 7

• well, welcome =]

let's see...

do:
    -stay positive, friendly
    -have a sense of humour
    -have fun
    -make friends
    -help people out
    -seek advice

dont:
    -take the site too seriously
    -post questions or opinions that are offensive- this is a site with a lot of diversity, so topics like religion, sexuality, race etc, really need to be thought through carefully before u post
    -come across as a perv or creep
    -disrespect anyone if ur not provoked to

these aren't 'set' by the way haha, this is just my 2 cents :)

• It's never been defined... But your questions can be taken off if it's racist, inappropriate, hurtful,...

• Hello and welcome I join just yesterday and let me tell i have laugh and curse people out all in the same day, its fun and people ask things from like outfits to threesomes and so on. Just be respectful, if you have an opinion that you feel strongly about share but be advise others would have different opinions and you may not like but you learn to deal. Good luck 😊

• Its a free for all, do or die, all or nothing website.
    So basicly there r no rules or at least none that I can think of :)

• Figure out correct grammar. It'll get you far.

• Just wanna say welcome.. Lol

• No 'rate me' , or dick size questions. Your account will be deleted if you do so.

What Guys Said 6

• Getting too explicit will get you reported, even if it is informative, and there's no well defined ruling that defines where that line is.
    So you could, say, give advice on how to give oral sex, but you cannot tell someone how you would please them by giving them oral sex, even if it was copied-pasted.

Don't ask how you look. There is a topic made just for that.
    The GirlsAskGuys topic relates directly to the site (so like this question belongs in it).
    Earn Xper from answering new questions, being rewarded or rewarding the Most Helpful Opinion reward, or by asking popular questions.
    Xper raises your level and. You can spen Xper for a few perks.
    If you don't suck, some people might follow you, and some noteworthy people might be worth following. Their actions will appear on your feed.
    MyTakes are not questions, more like personal advice or opinion articles.
    Pretty much anything that isn't smut, incest, or "how do you like my dick" goes, so feel free to post or ask anything you want. You earn your Xper about twenty four hours after the post.

• welcome dude

you'll find them on your own if you stay a couple of days here in GAG ;-)

• Just be careful of what you say, be polite and don't post anything offensive other then that go nuts. And welcome to the site I'm sure you'll find it a interesting experience to say the least.

• Do's help people ask questions of all catagories.
    Respect people
    don'ts sexting disrespect or be mean

• Its much tolerant than yahoo answers there is a policy on the don'ts just scroll under to find them on the FAQ's section.

• do NOT harass girls by sending them dick pics or asking them too cyber and especially don't do it to underage girls. there are people as young as 13 on this site.