I'm not rude, just brutally honest. ?

People have been calling me rude lately. I'm not rude. You wanted everyone's honest opinions, didn't you? So I gave you mine. If you post a "How do I look?" Question, and you're ugly as shit, I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm not going to feel bad about hurting your feelings. I'm going to tell you, you're ugly as shit. If you didn't want the truth, then why did you ask? If you don't like what I have to say, downvvote me, even block and report me. Just don't throw a hissy fit at me for being "rude"
Even if I am rude, then oh well. I guess I'm just a terrible person then. Even Hitler was better than me, I'm so sorry
media.giphy.com/media/GW0ezYf2RcXrq/giphy.gif

I'm not THAT mean as I described it. I don't actually go "you're ugly as shit" that was an exaggeration. Even if I say it as nice as I can, i still get called rude

Most Helpful Guy

• I just told you THAT YOU ARE "NOT" RUDE YOU R NOT I LIKE THE WAY U R YOU R JUST STRAIGHT FOWARD BUT YOUR NOT RUDE TRUST ME

What Guys Said 16

• Well there is a fundamental difference between a constructive criticism and being Simon Cowell
    i2.mirror.co.uk/.../Simon-Cowell.jpg
    images6.fanpop.com/.../...ell-32509055-245-170.gif
    LoL

• Get over yourself. You can give your straight up opinion but, similarly, people have the right to dislike you for having no tact.

• Well I'm not THAT mean as I described it. But a lot of people would just go "yeah you look fine" even if they don't think so. I dont actually go "you're ugly as shit" Even if I put it in the nicest way possible I still get called rude

• The hitler part was a joke by the way

• I know the Hitler part was a joke but it is telling.

I think you need to understand that just because the word "honest" is in the phrase "brutally honest" it doesn't mean it is a socially acceptable way to express oneself. I'm not saying you need to tell every artist they are a genius. (I'll be the first to say Yoko Ono suck). But you need to be situationally aware when you make comments where your comments are just bare words posted on the internet and not coupled with human cues and emotions.

• Because some cannot handle the bitter truth, as the bubbly lie. If they choose to report and block you, it's absolutely THEIR loss, not yours! Keep doing, what you are doing and... Keep calm and tell the truth.

Honesty is a platinum key for a working relationship but that must always come in polite manners.

• I used to be like you... you gotta put a filter on it seriously. it will bite you in the butt later in life. I know it feels like you are doing people a favor by speaking your mind but it comes off as arrogant and obnoxious.

• Well I'm not rude to people I actually like. Just people I dislike and strangers on the Internet

• basically you're one of the less rude people in GAG

who called you rude?

• Being honest has nothing to do with, and offers no excuse for being rude

But like u said, u can do whatever u want

• yorue 14, you haven't gone through enough pain and suffering to be gentle with people.

you're filter and common sense hasn't mattured yet.

• 0|0
  • sometimes its better to not say anything...

• You sound like a jerk

• I'm like that just brutally honest , my honest answer to a lot of stuff is :
    "I honestly don't give shit"

• You are LITERALLY one of the meanest people on here, which is sad to see. Why not choose to be polite?

• Because I hate people. Why should I be nice to people on the Internet that I will never encounter in my actual life. I have friends in real life, why do I need fake Internet friends

• @marissanoela what if I have questions that need answers? Or I enjoy answering other peoples? This isn't just a social site, it's to give and take advice from others. If they're your friends or not

• Well than just ask and ignore I guess.

• That gif LMAO! But you need to seriously put a filter on it.

• i'd find that a bit rude.
    if i have nothing good to say then its better than not saying anything at all.
    but 90% of GAG users are rude so why im explaining this to you i dont know

• Anyone who takes your stupid personal insults personally is an idiot. One should never take pathetic parasites seriously. Yes you are a rude and cunning liar, but why isn't that obvious?

What Girls Said 12

• It's entirely possible to be honest without being an asshole. Unfortunately, some people don't know the difference.

• The example I gave was an exaggeration. I'm not THAT mean

• No your rude... you don't tell people they are ugly because that just pushes people down, you NEVER tell anyone they are ugly, to you someone may not be atrractive but to someone else they will be beautiful, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. It's not about their feelings just if you tell someone they are ugly they are going to then think everyone thinks they are ugly and that everyone hates them and that they are worthless... don't say these things to people.. especially when i have no doubt you know how it feels to be called ugly or whatever names people can come up with, it doesn't feel very great does it? lol. So don't do it, i wouldn't dream of saying something like that even if i/m also a brutally honest person, be kind to people.

• It is already bad when people need somebody elses opinion if they are attractive or not. I hope you are not calling people ugly or fat or shit like that cuz that then that makes u a bitch not rude. As for me i am really honest too but am choosy with my words. I dont let my friends walk out with an ugly shirt or if their make up looks trashy i tell em u better change that shirt let me see u in something else or remove sum of ur lipstick. My advive to u is if you are going to say something negative say something positive too. N if u can't then u know what that makes you. N thats not sugar coating it either.

• I can be rude sometimes too, but I never call someone a bitch or something, because I don't know them. You can't really judge people on the internet.
    If you think someone's ugly in a rate me question, just don't respond. Live by the rule (at least for most of the times) "if you got nothing nice to say, don't respond". Some people actually get hurt if you're rude to them and the rate me questions, people expect you to say she's beautiful. Sometimes it's better to say what people expect from you than to speak the truth.
    I have difficulties with this as well, I am a very honest person.

• Being very very much honest equals being rude for me. Sometimes you have to soften your sentences because humans are very touchy. They can't know you've got a good heart, they can't get what you mean if you use wrong words. Just an example ( i don't mean you talk like this) you can say "if you lose some weight you can seem like a model because you've got a very pretty face" instead of "woo damn! Did you gulp down a pig 'cause if a kick your a** you can arrive to end of the street like a turning ball, you're frigging fat". You got me:)) Don't forget you talk to most sensitive living being in the world, don't forget to be more polite evertime or they always get you wrong and your head gets confused ;)

• Were you the one that told me to "go eat something and see a fucking therapist"? Because I'm on a hunt for that anon girl >:)

LOL, anyway, you can be brutally honest without being rude about it. But I haven't really seen any opinions of yours to make a judgement.

• I kind over exaggerated with the "You're ugly as shit" example :P I'm not THAT mean

• You sound like such a lovely, pleasant person.

• "Even Hitler was better than me"

That's not something to be proud of. I haven't seen you be rude but that statement is all kinds of messed up.

• It was a joke -.-

• I know it was lol probably not the best one to use when pleading your case. But like I said, I haven't seen you be rude.

• Naw your not rude and I don't think your brutally honest. Just thinking your just being a truthful person. Like the saying goes "the truth hurts."Some people just can't take criticism

• i mean there's nothing wrong with being honest. but online you're less sensitive to people's feelings bc u can't see them, so basically i just reply how i would in rl like oh ur just average not 'ur ugly as shit'

• I haven't seen you really do anything bad but if what you do is like on the Selena Gomez question than your not really rude but stating the facts.

• eh

I've never seen your posts on here

But you sound like a miniature me

So kyute