Do you think G@G needs a preview feature for opinions?

We have a preview feature for questions, why not have one for opinions.

• I'd have no use for that feature, I never have errors in my opinions
  • I'd love that feature, good way to double check links and other stuff before posting opinion

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Personally I don't see the need for it.

• Well you could just scroll up and read what you wrote. You can preview it yourself

• It could help correct misspelling.

• It would be nice to have that feature!

What Guys Said 3

• No, you can preview it without clicking on 'send it'. And it's also very time consuming.

The main thing is, people would still do a lot of mistakes because they'll become use to of this feature and thus they won't preview it and double click on 'send it'.

• hell no!!! that would be a time consumer... especially for people like me who post...300+ per day :-PPPP

• It's really that much more time consuming to do one extra little click to post your opinion.

• I support it, sometimes i do accidentally post something with lots of errors.. especially when im on my phone and maybe a preview would help me prevent that.

Cause we already know they won't let just just edit out questions and answers

• Also would come in handy if you accidentally post the wrong link.