Guys of GaG! Do you get strange messages on here too?

If yes, share them. I'm curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• From 13 y/o girl:
    Her: "Do you like youngers?"
    Me: "No. Not your age at least."
    Her: "Y? You're so hot."
    Me: "Alright, you're weird, stop."
    Her: "Wait! I'm sorry! :( Please forgive me!"
    *I did not respond*

Some guy:
    Him: "Are you a democrat?"
    Me: "No."
    Him: "Are you a republican?"
    Me: "No."
    Him: "So you're a communist then?"
    Me: "NO. Read my profile!"
    Him: "Oh... sorry dude, thanks!"
    No more replies.

Some weird guy once messaged me to rate this girl he liked. He had saved like THIRTY photos from her Facebook and uploaded them to Tiny Pic. He sent me every link. She wasn't that attractive if I'm honest. I had to keep lying to him to not hurt his feelings.

17 y/o boy messaged me:
    Him: "hey cutie."
    *I did not respond*

Girl asked me about how wearing a cup feels for like 8 different messages. She had a BF that also played football but didn't ask him for some reason. She was 16.

• Bonus: 34 year old guy messaged me that I should be a cop and that I looked like a friend of his that was a cop. He also said it didn't stop him from being cocky (the cop guy).

• Thoses were great! LMAO! 😂

• I got messages from a guy asking me to rate this girl to what was his username I'm curious to see if it was the same guy?

What Guys Said 33

• Yeah happened to me too many times on here saying "Hey I'm interested in your profile and want to know you better, my email is - ***.******. com".

Happened just 2 days ago, I'd have shared the screenshot of her message but G@G has suspended her profile :P

• I occasionally get messages from girls wanting my advice. That, in itself, wouldn't be weird, except for the fact that the English is always atrocious.

I try to help people when I can, so I'll respond to them, usually with a request for clarification, but then they'll keep going as if they never saw my response. It's always shit that makes no sense, either, like they're talking about twelve different situations at the same time.

I usually just stop responding at that point.

• Of the sort I imagine you get every few minutes?

Maybe once every few months.

Most of the messages I get are from women who have been seeing some guy for like 24 months who isn't quite ready to 'commit' to... being her boyfriend. It's a big step though I can see why the guy is hesitant, i mean you become boyfriend in 2 years, you could be moving in within a decade and married before you die.

• Haha, I actually got the strangest message today from a girl.

• Lol, and he felt the need to share that with you.. Why?

• I imagine the entire thing was a made up fantasy that turned him on and he wanted to talk about it. I'm assuming.

• Once in a while I get messages from phantom 'girls' obviously soliciting for p*rn sites.. they disappear within hours from the site.

• No... not at all. The people who messages me are very courteous and friendly. There are the occasion spam of course lol

• The most bizarre one was a person about to die saying that he or she was looking for someone to inherit a fortune.
    Other GAG'ers said to have received it as well. I remember @Sammy_31 told me she had :-)
    Obviously I reported the user... and no one knows about the fortune hahaha.
    Welcome in my castle. Will get you there in my jet!

• LOL Yes I remember that message too

• Haha @Sammy_31 and any idea who got the money?
      Well I'd rather think the right question is "who became the victim"...

• TBH no I don't remember or care lol

• I get constant messages from girls asking for penis pictures, it gets so annoying I have to go anonymous!

• I received one a long time ago. Don't remember what it was about. Deleted. It's normal to get strange message from time-to-time. Weirdos everywhere. Always be careful online no matter what site you are on.

• I've gotten like 3, not that much.

They were a year or two apart within each other though, never saved the messages.

• if i see sth strange i just tell them "fuck off" and block them

someone said "you are a retard" and i just blocked him. i have no time to deal with fools.

• I get some odd spam from time to time. Some African Princess who's looking to give me her 100 million dollar inheritance but she needs my email first.

• Oh geez i deleted those! lol
    thats why i removed my prof pic!
    some girls would send me weird messages, that started off nice and went 0-100 real quick

i would imagine it happens more often with girls
    just seem like guys are more open with their strangeness on the internet

• Lol, really? Was it the picture of your back? Can't really blame them :/

• yeah i got few messages because of that pic and thanks haha!
      I did get few messages when i had a pic of me and my cousins dog lol! but those were cute convos lol
      its when i had a selfie up when i first made my account, i had quiet a few weird girls contact me lol!

i like using the personality pic so people can take my advice/opinions for what they are, they don't attach an image to the opinion

• I get them often, usually sexual. But at least once a week some guy is either hitting on me or asking me to fuck his gf... I don't know.

One guy asked if I ever wore a wig, one chick asked if I'm into watching her have sex with a horse...

Needless to say, there's a lot I ignore, lol.

• Just a few spam bots I guess...

But once I was messaging a girl here, we were talking about accents, and I asked if she could link any audio or video with the accent of her area. (cause I never heard it)
    She blocked me. So I guess she found that a strange message of mine. =/

• yes some from china

• Except for bots I've only had one weird message. This is what the message was:
    we have received you're recruiting request we will help you in a couple hours http://blasze.tk/WHZ7M4

Something about the hacker team "Anonymous".

• One time I got a message saying my "my take" was promoted. That's it though

• very rarely. I get spam messages here and there and one girl messaged me saying she wanted to suck my penis but thats about it

• No. Only some spam bots trying to get my email feom time to time... but that's normal on sites like this.

• my girlfriend does and it fucking pisses me off

• Oh I just got one. Hold up

• My name is Miss Rose Ahmed, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend, I came across your contact, my mind and my heart told me to contact you for f

It goes on like that for a while

• rose2goo
      Hello my Beloved,

My name is Miss Rose Ahmed, As I whisper my prayer tonight and went into search for a nice friend, I came across your contact, my mind and my heart told me to contact you for friendship, A friend who truly understand his or her friend and share their feelings together. Please kindly accept my request. I believe that distance or age can never be a barrier but let's love connect us because love is a bridge that connected far distance to be close to each other, I will send my pict
      Tue, Mar 10 10:18:30 AM

This? Lol I just got it.

• Some random messaged me out of the blue just asking "do you like me?" I checked out her profile a few hours later and it had been deactivated. Kind of sketch

• once or twice. once some spam and the other some girl that pretended interest in our friendship but i later found out she had Asian guy fetish or something. too bad she wasn't a looker.

• Some guy sent me a message saying he had my sister hostage. I don't have a sister...

• No weird one's but got some from this amazing girl today

• Neehh. I'm immune to weird messages phenomenon here.

• i just did 7 mins ago

• Was it from Tinkerbell?

• really? i looked at her account and it is one of those bot accounts. that

• rose2goo
      Hello my Beloved,

Tue, Mar 10 10:18:30 AM

• Yeah random girls who just signed on the same day

• Nope, sorry you have to deal with that. What do they say?

• I don't know, random things. Sometimes weird, sometimes really gross.

• yes sometimes i get but i delete them right away

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 6

• Yes, Chick180, I used to get a lot of "Strange messages" from weird guys who I sadly had to block from my inbox. They became very personal, wanting to get sexual and even show "Themselves" to me.
    You will find that even being on GAG, many of us girls are on display in not only the Question and Answer department but Another 'Department' as well.
    If you find you have this problem a lot, just delete and block and... don't give it another thought... consider the source.
    Good luck. xx

• I do.
    I've ignored each and every one.
    I've had every thing from fetishes, to guys asking me to get on cam and get nude, to people talking about sleeping with family members etc.

• I think I sent a creepy message once.

Hmm.

Guys if you want weird messages, lemme know. Wouldn't want you feeling left out.

• Yes. Strangest one was some girl asking me about her pubic hair :/

• I got a strange message yesterday :-/

• I know I'm not a guy but the best recent one

TurkishDelight17: virtual sex?

Me: How about you virtually fuck off?

TurkishDelight17: why, i like u baby

Me: I don't have a baby and if I did I wouldn't let you near it... creeeeeeper!

TurkishDelight17: come on.. u are so beautiful

Me: Bye bye...

TurkishDelight17: okay, already u are 31. you are old

Me: Yes, I am old... so old...

TurkishDelight17: your vagiana is a shit

Me: Hahaha! You don't even know what a vagina is. So because I rejected you you feel the need to verbally abuse me?

TurkishDelight17: exactly :D

Me: Spite is such an attractive quality in a man.

TurkishDelight17: i wanna met u

Me: You just said my vagina was a shit, why on earth would I want to meet you?

TurkishDelight17: I'm sorry I was a fool

Me: I'm going to block you now. See ya!

• 'How about you virtually fuck off?' Lmao! Love that!

• @TurkishDelight17 only fair you know you've been publicly shamed :P

• I've gotten these types before too