Do you prefer to ask or answer questions?

Title explains the question

• Ask
    24% (21)30% (16)26% (37)Vote
  • Answer
    76% (65)70% (38)74% (103)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
29|21

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on my mood but I prefer to answer.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 28

• Both. I am a very curious person and have lots of questions. Unfortunately I don't get many responses cuz my questions aren't "guys boobs vs ass?" or "Omg, I'm 100lbs am I fat?"

It depends the mood I'm in.

0|2
    0|0
    • hmmm.. so those are the questions i should be asking for more answers. :P

• Definitely answer questions that's the exact reason shy I joined GAG to begin with. I just love to give advice, share my opinion, and to help others.

I rarely ask questions, but when I first joined I did but they weren't advice seeking questions, more so just for fun.

Answering questions is what I do... it's my calling lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to answer questions. I don't really ask too many questions. The questions I would ask would probably seem naive or weird for someone my age t ask anyway. So I don't, and if I do it's anonymous. I asked one question on here and a girl felt the need to harass me for it. She said it was a stupid question even though it turned out I was right.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use GAG as a tool to prevent my English from getting too rusty and for people-watching.
    I ask questions to get notifications so that I have some excitement to keep myself alive on GAG.
    I answer questions to show gratitude to fellow GAGers who answer mine but unfortunately, those few GAGers who always answer my questions ask very less questions.

0|0
    0|0
    • I prefer to ask because I am not a good talker in English like majority of GAGers here. But I think I am an attentive listener with a very good memory. That's why :)

• Both. There are times that I'm in a question asking mood and I'll ask a few a day and then there are times where I don't ask questions for days and go hard on answering them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer questions.

Some people can't deal with ma brute humour when I ask dumb questions so I only ask Qs when I need something serious answered. Or if a friend is on my account pretending to me. Or if a dog sat on my laptop and submitted a question.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mainly answer. I love to give my opinion and advice. The questions I do ask, usually are just for fun or our of sheer curiosity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends. If the questions I see popping up are intriguing or something I think i can help with then I prefer answering. If I really have a lot on my mind or just struggling with something I prefer to ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer, mostly.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one ever answers my questions so that's not really an option for me to ask hahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • I mostly answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to ask fun questions a lot now I don't care to so I just answer them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them both. I voted for answer because there's no limit on how many questions you can enter. Sometimes I have more than 5 questions a day, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer, I'm to lazy to think of a question ask,

0|1
    0|0
  • Usually ask, but if there's a fun question or if someone really needs help and I think I can answer then I do

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer now

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer. I haven't asked any questions.-.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm an asker!

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer.
    Never really asked a question

0|0
    0|0
  • answer but i like seeing the answers to my asks too

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm an asker! Because I'd love to see what people have in minds.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to answer questions. I like helping people

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to answer. On occasion though, I will ask. But only when I seriously need help.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like both but answering more, I feel like your in the hot seat if your question is vulnerable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never get what to ask.. and thereby i stick to answering..;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I luv to steal question and answer wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda shy ao I like to answer questions, asking questions is alittle hard for me sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask tbh but i'm bored right now so..

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 21

• Answer, I rarely ask questions. I actually "shadow" more than anything. I'll read from the sidelines but won't answer, then end up following the question. I have over 200 questions that I'm following right now as far back as the beginning of last year.

0|0
    0|0
  • i do both basically... :-P

although i cannot ask more than 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually come here to kill time as I'm doing at this very moment. I'm out piking up a friend to visit another friend but he's probably ironing his hair or painting his freaking nails 'been 20+ min outside and I'm bored laying both legs in the dashboard. No idea why I'm doing this because I got late from work and feel tired... So yeah, answer questions.

1|0
    0|0
  • Answer, I don't really come up with good questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer, I don't always have something nice to ask. Generally some of my questions are complicated...

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to spam 70% of the time and 30% of the time be useful

0|0
    0|0
  • I answer WAY more than I ask!

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask questions, just like miss @LovesTVDx :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm the only vote and I misclicked ahahahaha I meant to say answer.

1|0
    0|0
  • In my time here, I've asked about 13 questions and answered thousands.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care. As long as the question is fun, then i will answer.

0|0
    0|0
  • im shy about both but I find it fun when people do this :)

0|0
    0|0
  • what if answering this question means that i prefer answering people but my answer right now is a question so is questioning people on their questions my fave or just answering people with questions rather than directly answering the question? :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer both like back and forth but I prefer answer a smidgen more because the person asking get to know you more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask. You're a boss when you ask questions, and you can see other people's responses. You're like the starting intern when you answer... Ask for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to ask since that is why I joined the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answer. I've only asked a couple questions since I joined.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am at my best when I answer LOL

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually like to answer but sometimes my replies are or seem harsh and I'm aware of it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Answers.
    I'm not good at thinking questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither. Wasteful.

0|0
    0|0