Why do people post anonymous for everything?

i dont understand why people hide on here so much

0|0
7|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Because we have this option, so why not utilize it? :D

But on a serious note, I generally prefer asking personal questions as anonymous because it's internet, and you just never know if the person towards which the question is intended might be available on GAG. Haha

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• People are insecure showing their true identity. And sometimes they want to give you touching but honest advice but they don't want to get shortlisted therefore they have to post Anon.
    However, sometimes they just need Xper so they post anything (and even trolling) anonymously without showing who they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some people like three comfort of knowing, whatever the post, no matter how personal it is...
    ... it can't be traced back to their user name.

Frankly it's not that hard to understand.

I never understood three disdain people have over someone wanting to use every features possible, to maintain the absolute anonymity possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Simple, they all are guys , fakeing

1|0
    0|0
  • Cowardice.. no other reason loll.

1|0
    2|2
  • They are awkward from some question or in other questions that is totally normal they don't want anyone to know them and know who they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I can

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• because its their choice

0|0
    0|0
  • It varies really.
    There are some who want the privacy of asking a question without individuals knowing who asked it, sometimes there are individuals on here who act immature and might harass the other person through email, sometimes a person writes something they know might offend someone and does not want to deal with the drama, etceterea.

0|0
    0|0
  • They don't want others to know something about them.

0|2
    0|0
    • Why why when they ask innocent questions? *does she like me?* nomy
      *which car is best?* nomy

Just annoying
      ill expect anonymous from people who ask personal, deep questions but seriously!

• Show All
    • For going anonymous for questions like that it's probably because they always go anonymous I guess because they don't want others to know ho they are.

• sometimes you're too embarrassed to ask the question like what if u were asking about your std u know what i mean, and people can be mean.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah but like anonymous for innocent auestions like *what can i do to make my hair grow?* or *what is the best cleaning product?* stuff like that

• oh haha well then I don't know about that!

• We are anonymous and anonymity is our goal.

images4.fanpop.com/.../...now-18070670-320-240.gif

2|0
    0|0
  • Because we can.

0|0
    0|0