Any body else think people who block are cowards?

Here me out: I don't mean fuckers that are PM'ing shit. I mean people who block you because they don't agree with you. So fucking immature.

Most Helpful Girl

• If someone online who you don't even know blocks you, who cares? If it affects your life that much then you should probably get off the internet...

What Girls Said 8

• 2|1
  • They block you, so what? Theyre just proving you're too hard for them to handle. Close minded people like that dont get very far anyway because they lack an innovative spirit.
    So just keep doing what you do, you know whats right so who cares about what these people do

• Of course it's immature. But then again, it's the internet. If someone wants to be rude and start a GAG fight, I go right to troll mode and make it worth my time :)

• oh well i think its annoying esp if you aren't being rude to them and it's only cause they disagree w something u say

• I don't care if people block me because they disagree with me. I'm in fact happy because,... it means they noticed me and I impacted them.

• I think it's pointless, but for those who can't handle being hurt it's necessary.

• The block feature is there to protect younger people and people who get bullied or harassed, blocking because you disagree is a misuse of the block feature. Yeah it's immature.

• I think people behind anonymous posts are cowards.

• Don't know if i have been blocked me yet, but i am thick skinned so it wouldn't bother me. People in anon are more cowardly than blockers haha

What Guys Said 10

• mehh its the internet, I've dealt with worse. they are the ones taking their anger out on a username hahaa.

• eh i haven't blocked anyone yet, but I've been tempted to in the past. Some people are very relentless about their opinion, and constantly try to ram it down your throat when you never asked to hear what they had to say. So I'm happy the block function is there if i ever might need it

• Lol I have had my fair few of them... I don't find them cowards though. .. find them adorable

And to be straight with ya buddy
    immaturity isn't running from an argument... its making an anonymous post moaning about it.
    just saying ^_^

• It depends.

If someone was being tactless and condescending with their opinion, I fully understand that person being blocked.

• Naa, I don't care at all. If anything it's better that they block me cause those who do are generally more ignorant

• As a GAG community, I don't think it's a good idea for one member to be excluding themselves from another. It's destructive.

• yeah i agree with you but sometimes its useless to get in debate with some sick minded people and its better to get rid of them

• I agree on that, I find that silly too.

• and people who go annon aernt

• I Don't give a shit about em