Hey friends.. how long do you use gag. ?

hey friends.. how long do you use gag. ?

• its for 1 to 2 hours
  • its for 2 to 4 hours
  • its for 4 to 6 hours
  • or you addict using gag

Most Helpful Guy

• about 10 hrs

What Girls Said 6

• On and off throughout the day. I never stay on here for hours at a time. I just check my notifications, browse around, answer a few questions, then get off. Then I repeat the process several times throughout the day. Lol

• I use it whenever I'm free. I have free time a lot, so I use it for at least 6 hours a day.

• On and off throughout the whole day

• i love going to the fashion&style and answering all the questions. after i go through the topics that im good at answering i get off

• Lately I've become an addict. I'm on and off here pretty much all day.

• i know about your ,, you always use gag,, when ever i open my gag account i see you here always ,, why don't you open your book and sit alone and do study..

• Lol well I'm out of school so there's that. And I have a job that allows me the freedom to use my phone, so there's that too. Oh and I read everyday. So yea, there's that too.

• if you have a job ,, so i m requesting you to find me a job too there in your country

• Anytime I'm free
    Varies from day to day

What Guys Said 10