Has anyone else ever had major difficulties choosing an MH for their questions?

I'm not kidding, i once spent maybe a good ten minutes thinking about who should get mh for a question.. then eventually i gave up and didn't choose anyone lol

Anyone else ever have this problem?

Updates:
What say you @mei0313 @LovesTVDx and @Rcjh1987?

0|0
10|5

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• Yes. It's kind of annoying. Sometimes I roll an online dice depending on the number of answers I get. It's silly but I do it >_>.

0|1
    0|0
  • yes sometimes expecially some of the opinions of which gotten 100+ responses sometimes if I have a difficult time, I go off of votes too..

0|1
    0|0
  • When I can't decide who gave the most helpful opinion, I look at their MHO percentage and whoever has the lowest gets the MHO.

0|1
    0|0
  • I just let the site pic it. Unless there's one answer I like more then the others.

0|1
    0|0
  • I haven't asked a question, yet. If I have a hard time choosing MH, I give to who ever I like more and has a low xper level.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope since I barely ask questions.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, definitely. That's why I usually postpone giving MH for a good few days.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes a lot of people give most helpful opinion so I don't know what to choose ;(

0|1
    0|0
  • Really hard sometimes lol but i read them thoroughly to find one that i like 😛😎

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm just pick random. Lool

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I definitely do, especially when I get many opinions.

For me, grammar definitely takes effect. The details and thought put into the opinion, also matter.

I feel that is someone puts true thought and effort into their opinion, they should be rewarded for it.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah... like the one i made when i promoted to a master... but i chose you because i liked your comment about pokemon master :-P

0|1
    0|0
  • Never ever ever

0|1
    0|0
  • That's when I resort to choosing at random.

0|1
    0|0