Guys, what would you do if you were going to go down on a girl and there was... a certain smell?

Do you like a little lady smell or do you expect it to smell like a bundle of roses? What are your expectations when you're going down town on a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well... I am Chinese and we doo eat everythingg soooo...

• honestly, even dogs? cuz i thought that wasn't real...

• i kinda don't believe it but i kinda do, too...
      I'd better go to Hong Kong to see for myself :P

• @RickHasslehoff mainland is where the exotic stuff are.

What Guys Said 23

• No worries I keep 1 of these babies on me, so I'm a MOBILE DOUCHE waiting to be used lolol sell.bizrice.com/.../Needle_tube_water_gun.jpg

• I would react like this:
    http://youtu.be/cj2rxFS0qDQ

• i would hope it smells like nothing or has a very mild odor
    Some girls need to adjust there diet, what you eat can really effect the smell!

once this girl literally smelled like garbage, it was horrible and i told her no, i won't sleep with you i am sorry but i cant!

she get really offended and broke my lamp and some other stuff on my desk...

• i'd rather a smell of french fries basically!

• I like her to smell a little natural. As long as she's showered in the last 24 hours, her smell turns me on. I actually don't like it as much if she's just gotten out of the shower or smells like perfume.

• I don't mind a little lady smell. I've only had one truly bad experience where my eyes watered and I opted not to go downstairs after all.

My expectation is that she has a freakin' shower before a date, because I sure do!

• Its never come to that. I usually catch a whiff of it when the panties comes off and then close my eyes and let the other guy deal with it and finish as quickly as possible. Once done, I run off to the shower and access the damage.

• Nope, I'm usually get really surprised by Tuna surprise and faint.

• Going down on a girl? What do you mean? As for smells, I always wouldn't mind a nice fragrance even if it's just her soap/shampoo from home.

• Well... i will take what i can get, i guess. I'm pretty open minded and don't complain and simply enjoy sex with a woman.

• I've only had one rotten egg in all my experiences. A little lady smell is usual and entirely expected. I doubt my penis tastes like candy, lol. My only expectations are that you're clean and healthy.

• What did you end up doing when that happened lol? And yeah I was curious because I heard a story that you could smell terrible and wouldn't know lol

• Sampled with finger first, it was wrank. I made an excuse to leave, lol. Was like she hadn't showered in two works and just got done working out on top of it. Only down south stunk though, was very misleading and unpleasant.

• Ew it sounds like she doesn't pay attention to down there

• I expect no smell.

• I've never noticed a any kind of smell at all good or bad

• I love the smell of a women. especially when on heart

• No smell --> ready for action
    Smells ---> let's hit the shower bae

• Oh my gosh lol

• See I've never had a guy go down on me so I'm just praying I'm not one of those girls that stanks haha. I don't think I do but then again it won't be my face down there 😂

• Just I guess make sure everything is tidy ya know. I mean it's spectacular when your with someone u like. Just the ability to inspire such a powerful physical reaction. Its purty great.

• I probably wouldn't notice. Taste on the other hand, would be somewhat important.

• I've never done it soo, i guess i expect it tastes better than it smells... lol.

• this is why i will neve go down on a girl

• Smelling not like a garbage can lol. I'd expect the girl to b a little clean.

• Well I mean yeah I would expect the same from a guy, except really clean haha

• Eww I don't even know how your teeth could be black lol

• No brushing, no flossing. And black licorice. Lol I don't know about the licorice but ok about the dentisty stuff.

• If it's only a little I'd still do it. I don't want to make her feel bad. That'd ruin everything else. If it's really bad I'd just finger her.

• oh i don't mind taste, hair, smell.. i like to the please the girl and
    i only do it cause i love her genuinely not for lust etc.

• In that case... I wouldn't go down on her...

• if I was and it smelled bad then I wouldn't do anything but if it didn't smell like anything or smell good I would xD

What Girls Said 1