Anyone else here just to get a giftcard?

There's only so many times you can answer a "Does he like me" question. The first few weeks on here were fun. Now I just want my Amazon giftcard then I'll be on my way :P
Anyone else?

It's not that I don't enjoy helping people, but every question on here is EXACTLY the same. Does he like me? How do I look? Is my dick big enough? What do you like in a girl? It gets tiring and boring. I honestly don't see how you guys can stay on here for years

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• I don't mind answering Q's on this site but I'll admit I don't redeem anything but the amazon cards.

• you've got 2.5 k Xper only left... it's very easy you'll get them at 5 days max ;-)

i get an amazon gift card every 9-10 days :-PPP

• Never redeemed for Amazon gift card :/

• The prizes are an excellent perk, but that's not the sole reason why I'm here. :-D

• Well, you got have 5000 xper to get Amazon gift card

• Hmm seems like a lot of work just for a shitty gift card. You should consider getting a part time job. So you can afford multiple shitty gift cards.

• I'm only 14 so my guidance counselor would have to sign a paper or something like that. I doubt she would

• Well for me there aren't better ways to make money. I'm not going to tutor someone when my grades are shit myself. I don't have a car or anywhere to go. So all I can do is sit here and do nothing.

• You gotta better yourself to create opportunities. Get smart. Get social. Get fit. Network. And make things happen. Such is life.

• Not just for it, but it definitely is a motive

• I like making people feel self-conscious.

• I will would like the gift card, or those T-shirts. Too bad they do not ship it in my country.

• Yes that is 90% of why I am on here

• No, I like helping others.

• So basically you're just on here to get points, and not actually help? idiot

• I do try to help people. But the reason I help is to get the points

• It's selfish and uncaring

• Well I'm telling you it's not the ONLY reason I'm here. I like to help people. But this site is just getting tiring. The giftcard is reward for helping. And I have helped. So I may as well just go out with a bang.

What Girls Said 8

• I didn't even know a gift card existed lol I just like the website

• No.
    1. I'm competive so I must get to master or guru!
    2. this is the only social media I have
    3. I like meeting new people and checking out the 3-5 cute guys I've seen
    4. I like asking questions and giving opinions.

But I do get bored of this site sometimes, lately a lot of questions have been the same. So nothing really new here.

• I am not here solely for the gift card, but that is how I will redeem my points when I get to that point. I would not be here just for a gift card. There are better ways to earn the money to buy a gift card if that was all I wanted.

• I'm mostly here for human interaction and out of general boredom.

• Well you have to be really active to get the gift card so no

• tbh I completely forgot that I was eligible for a gift card LOL that's how lame I am

• You get a giftcard?

• I dont either but I've always found that I'm really good at helping people with their relationship problems and if I can get rewarded for it then yea I don't mind repeatedly answering the same questions