Fine, I'll admit it, I do have issues?

Fine, I will admit it for everyone loud and clear, OKAY? YES, I DO HAVE MENTAL ISSUES, IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW? Since people here always insult and berate me, I'll give you a reason to, how about that? I do, in fact suffer from significant mental issues, namely clinical depression. Along with this I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed seasonal affect disorder, as well as mild psychotic depression and OCD. There, IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW?

Most Helpful Girl

• No? Why would that make me happy?

• Well, everyone hates my guts for venting, and they say I'm insane and Elliot fucking Rodger so I figured I'd please everyone by admitting I do in fact have issues and am in fact miserable in life.

• I can't get medication because my parents won't let me (I'm really 17) and every times suggest going back to therapy my mom and I have a mini argument and she forgets to schedule an appointment.

• Your mother needs to support you when you come to her for help. Cause the day you don't ask her will be the day of detriment on her end. She, in the end will be kicking herself in the ass for not formulating a bond with her own blood!

What Girls Said 3

• Don't pay attention to assholes on here. You have no need to explain yourself to anyone. it's okay not to be okay.

• Okay, I just, even my so-called best friend calls me nothing but a leeching asshole, even though he knows what depression does to people.

• The thing is, as much of a jerk he's become, without him I don't really have much of anybody.

• Well you can feel free to inbox me. Also, you should look into group therapy. You are not alone, I can promise you that, even if you feel that way right now. There are many other people out there who have been through or are going through what you are right now. Most group therapy sessions you don't even have to say anything you can just listen. After sharing in my group the group leader would pause and ask anyone in the group if they have ever felt this way before and there would always be at least one person that would raise their hand usually many more. You're not alone.

• Why would I be happy? How about you offer me the same respect and not assume I judge people because of mental illness.

This anger you have is your doing and until you let it go it will continue to fester inside of you. There is no shame in have a mental illness.

• Sorry if you have been through a lot :/ i know the feeling.

What Guys Said 8

• Well, I hope you can get help, and I'm hoping you can overcome your issues, Good luck!

• sorry o hear that... hope you'll get over them soon :-)

• Our opinions really shouldn't matter all that much to you, we're just some fucks on a website that more likely than not have no idea what we're talking about.

I mean alright, MY opinions should maybe matter quite a bit, to you but aside from me it shouldn't be an issue.

• Cool. Now its treatment time, unless you are already being treated.

• dude i don't even know who you are.

• Brah I'll be your therapist.

• Chill bruh...

• I don't even know you.